🔥A Match Made In Hell🔥

3rd POV.
It's was a normal day in the guild. Except..... it wasn't. It was Valentine's Day. A lovely day for couples, that is, when their together. And in a certain guild, a certain knight was low key sulking at he bar. Her family could tell she was missing out, or someone, but they were mainly wrapped up in their partners. Slowly she picked at her cake, deep in thought. Till her platinum haired friend decided to consult her.

"Erza..?" Mira called, "hmm?" She lazily looked up. "Are you ok? You've been sulking sense you got here." Mira pointed out. "I've been like this sense I woke up, I'll be fine." Erza said before taking her last bite of cake. "Your lonely aren't you, wait... I think I know what's going on." Mira said slyly, "oh really? Take a wild guess?" Erza said almost bitter, but Mira didn't care. "You miss Jellal don't you?" Mira teased, " no actually, that's not it." Erza said bored. "I miss someone, it just happens to be someone else." Erza said. "Aww, Erza you can tell me the truth." Mira said, " I did" she replied bluntly. But Mira wasn't buying it.

"Sure whatever you say..." Mira smirked as she walked off. About 15 minutes later there was a small click clack sound that scattered all over the guild. Quickly catching the attention of the once distracted members. "My my this is such a messy place! And none of the women here though to clean? And there's so many!" A tiny voice said while running all around. Picking up things here and there, putting them where they belong. The crowd moved to make way for the small creature. Erza, recognized the voice and turned to check her suspicions.

The creature was a small docile demon with red hair and a 50's style outfit

The creature was a small docile demon with red hair and a 50's style outfit. "Niffty!?" Erza yelled surprised, "what are you doing here?" She asked as Niffty ran over. "I've brought you a message, it's nice to see you again!" Niffty said while handing Erza an envelope and a purple rose. "It's nice to see you too Niffty." Erza said. "Well I'll see ya around, ba-bye!" She said before disappearing in a flame, leaving behind nothing but a slightly singed spot where she stood. People questioned Erza on who Niffty was and what she had given her. But she wouldn't say.

She walked of to a secluded spot in the guild to read her letter, unbeknownst to her she was being subtlety watched by her guild mates. She looked at the flower lovingly and held it to her nose for a moment, after smelling it she placed it in her hair. She carefully opened the letter and smiled at the writing.

My darling Scarlett, my beautiful rose that stands out from a sea of billions. I miss you far more than you know. Sense we've been apart my heart aches for you with every beat. No flame could keep me as warm as you when we're together. I crave your lips as the ocean does salt, I crave your voice as the heart does a song, I crave your existence as the heart needs a beat. I'm addicted, obsessed with you. You are my very soul, my reason for living. As the moon needs the sun we care for only each other. Out of all the stars in this endless galaxy, your the only one that can calm my storm. Our origins don't matter, with you i can see your halo clear as day. Just being with you would draw forth hallelujah from my lips. On this day I know I've caused you pain with my absence, but rest assured my darling, everything will change soon enough. Farewell for now; 𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒻𝑒𝓇 💞✨