The boy in purple

Reader's POV

The trees passed by the window as we sat in silence heading off to another young lord. I believe Undertaker said his name was Trancy. Lord Trancy heavens i don't know his first name. The horses gave short snorts and breathes that seemed to fill this void of silence. I took a quick glance to find Undertaker studying me once again and i gave a small giggle and said while still looking out of the window.

"Am i that more interesting than a corpse?" I could hear a chuckle come from him, I turned my full attention to him now. Just studying him now and wondering what secrets he could keep, maybe under those bangs of his.

"A corpse can't laugh, a corpse can't hold a conversation. Nor do the corpses i get don't need me to make them pretty." He replied.

"is that your version of flirting? Using your costumers as a starter?" I said placing my hand in my hand leaning against the gently rocking carriage taking my past pain away from the days before. Undertaker smiled and there was just something about that smile that seemed to draw me in. It comforted me.

That carriage came to a stop not far from the manor as it came into view. There was a lot of references to the spider and i found it rather odd. But then again the Phantomhive manor gave off a raven vibe. Raven! Ithrul and Savian! Oh my ravens i hope that Sebastian found you or has fed you today. I hated not knowing but was brought back by Undertaker grabbing my hand as he begun to get out of the carriage. He helped me out and i could feel the gazes of people as they looked at us. I could even hear there whispers.

"Is that the Undertaker? Who is she? Never seen her before. Probably a slave or helper with nothing to do. Do you think she is a service girl?" They surrounded us but Undertaker was not effected by these words but i could feel my thoughts stirring. We walked into the manor and the perfume scent from a dozen or more ladies hit me. I almost gagged on the scent of them all.

A man wearing a suit similar to Sebastian's came over to Undertaker and gave him a bow. "Undertaker His highness requests your presence at once." He said and he stood up. When he opened his eyes i saw the familiar yellow eyes that were in my room. The ones of the man that hurt Ithrul. I slightly tightened my grip on Undertakers hand and i know he felt it. I could feel his eyes though hidden were looking at me. The man looked at me and said in a rather harsh tone. "You must stay your presence is not required." I released Undertakers hand and stepped back before dipping into a curtsy, my face begin hidden with fear. I tried to hide it but i am afraid my eyes had shown it. I was afraid. I walked quickly down the steps and ran into the ball room.

I could hear the faint call from the Undertaker to me but i just moved as far away from that man as i could. Finding a place outside of the ball room onto a balcony. The fresh air blowing around me felt better than anything. There was something about going outside that seemed to calm my nerves that just always seemed on edge.

The London sky was clear for the night and i just looked up at the thousands of star that seemed to smile back at me. The moon and her gaze did as well, i remember going outside here fondly and carefully with mother. She would lay out a blanket and we would lie on it after the carriage had brought her home after work. Father would join us on some nights and many other things would happen. In the summer when the fireflies would come out i would just run around and catch them and laughed when they glowed.

I know that is how they talked so i would pretend to hold a conversation with. While i would do this i sometime would giggle as my parents would cuddle in the chilly evenings. Once my father tried giving my mother a kiss and i happened to pop up in between them and received dual kisses on both of my cheeks, while giggling. Mother laughed and father just picked me up and tickled me.