The man with yellow eyes

A few fortnights have passed since that night with the fireflies and the dances. I couldn't be more happy with my life. I have been extra careful to keep his secret and this has lead to many funny police interrogations from him. Playing both good cop and bad cop. But instead of answers he only got laughs. Which resulted with both of us on the ground in tears.

Rainy days lead to being taught how to make his biscuits, and being taught how to work in his trade. I was a good at the bodily science and this was just like another lesson. Only with a crazy teacher. Things had not changed except when we are alone he moves his bangs away. This gave me more time to see the scars on his face and neck. He told me that how you die the scars from your suicide are there as a reminder of why you are a shinigami now.

Sunny days lead to more work but I helped the flower arrangements for the funerals he did. But I think he just liked my company while he buried the coffin. My favorite part of our courtship was the cutes little things we just randomly did. Oh course we had to cause some chaos for Grell, Ciel, and Sebastian. But that made our love stronger.

But there were times I would just pull little things on Undertaker. If I was in his shop and he left the room I would hid a few tools he knew he needed. I loved his confused face while he searched for them and when he left again I would put them back. His face was priceless every time and he always seemed to forget when I would do this to him. But he would often get me back somehow and it was always different. Today was one of those days. But this was the worst thing has done so far to torment me. He went stoic and seemed angry at me all day.

I would try to help him dress a new customer and he would usher me out rudely and coldly. I make him tea he just threw it on the ground, and demand I make it again. It frankly scared me to pieces, I hated that he treated me so coldly and it reminded me of Claude every way. Except the eyes of my lover. I was ushered out rashly again and the door opened as Undertaker slammed the door to the back to finish work. I looked a bit sad as I gave a forced smile to the customer. I was met with the yellow eyes butler.

"The Undertaker is busy at the moment is there anything I could help you with?" I asked kindly to the man that filled me with fear. He said nothing but grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside to a carriage and forced me inside. I tried to mutter a protest but I was met with three boys that looked identical expect for their hair parts. They sat whispering to each other and giving me the occasional glance and I felt strange just being here. The carriage pulled away from the market and drove off.

The three boys just remained whispering and I was afraid. What would happen to me? What was going on back home. If Grell went to the shop and I was not there. Would Unnie care? I mean he was mad at me for the little tidbits I did to him. The carriage was pulling off when the Trancy manor came into my view. I gripped my dress in my hands frightened. The carriage has pulled into the drive and the three boys stood up and exited the door. The one with no part had helped me out of the carriage and then Claude came and grabbed my hand pulling me into the manor.

The well maintained manor was everything I saw. The dining hall, then the ballroom where I had just learned and then danced the night away. Everything just came back to me as happy memories here at that ball but I knew things now were not going to be happy. The man I feared was taking me somewhere and he still had my hand like he had a full right to hold it. It went that way until we stopped at a pair of large doors and Claude had finally released my hand. He gave a knock on the door and a come in was heard from the inside. Opening the door I saw the host from that night. The blonde child was sitting there with his chin resting on his hands. A cup of tea still warm was sitting next him. I could see the steam rising off of it.

"Welcome back Miss. Ravenfei. We have much to discuss." He said as the gloved hands of Claude pushed me into a chair. I gulped not knowing what was going on.