Forever Boy (Maxerica)

America's POV

He was my forever boy. It was evident in each press of his hand, every morning in his arms, some midnight conversations that couldn't wait till morning.

It was our strange fights that seemed to erupt out of nowhere, the ways we made it up to each other, the insides of our inside jokes, the hollow look in his eyes whenever there was death or murder. The ways in which he loved me.

He loved me.

I didn't think I would ever deserve it. And he felt the same, which made it feel even more unbalanced. How despite the soft nerves in his back, he loved to carry me like each day was our wedding day, and treated each night like our wedding night. Images of the last one made me blush.

His golden follicles were illuminated by the afternoon sky, the clouds populating around him, lifting him to the sky. I followed gleefully and he gave me one of those heartwarming grins, further intertwining our jumble of fingers.

We were no longer human, we were part of the sky, and there was only him and I. We twirled and twirled and danced and danced and smiled, gosh we smiled. People came along, in and out, our children, their children, everyone.

And we knew we would never have to go back to Earth again.

Because he was my forever boy.

It happens to everyone at least once. Don't be an idiot like me, don't fight it. Run to it and cling to it with all your heart. For it is the only thing that can take you out of this realm, this sad realm where no one truly belongs. Find your forever person. And if they feel the same, don't ever let go.

America Schreave

**I think this is my last one shot!! College exams are coming up and I don't want you guys to wait any longer than you've already had for updates! Thank you so much for reading these or reading this chapter , means the world to me**

**One day, I'll write a cool original story on Wattpad that hopefully blows people away but for now, I'll just write some fun fanfiction**

**THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES, COMMENTS, AND READINGS!! MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! HAVE A GREAT DAY**