Twenty - Finale

Long chapter. Last chapter obviously

1 month later

[Jimin POV]
My life is messed up after Jisoo leave me. I never knew this will affect me that much. I finally knows I have started to like her too. One day, y/n surprisedly come with Taehyung and other guys to my house. Taehyung apologised for his wrongdoing and I did the same for trying to steal y/n from him. They asked me to live with them again but I reject the offer because I want to wait for Jisoo. Maybe she will come back to this house and obviously I should be there.

It is my birthday today. Bangtan and Y/n held a birthday party at Bangtan house. They asked me to come and of course I have to go. Before go to Bangtan's house, I went to a mall to buy a new cloth since I rarely went for shopping after she left. I was walking around in the mall and stopped when I saw a familiar girl.

Jisoo

"JISOO!" I shouted her name and when she turn around, she quickly look away and ran. "Sh*t" I ran to her and managed to catch her speed "Got you" I grabbed her arm.

"What do you want Jimin?"

"I love you" she darkly chuckled

"So easy for you to say it out. Why? Taehyung and Y/n decided not to divorce? That is why you looked for me? Stop it Jimin. You'll leave me when Y/n suddenly appear in front of your face"

"She did appear already indeed many times already but my heart tells that I love you not her" Jisoo have no words to said. So I hold her hands and said "I really love you Jisoo. I'm not joking or playing with your feelings. I hope you still keep your feeling for me so it won't be a one sided love. It's hurt"

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I don't love you anymore" I sadly smile and nodded

"Thank you. I'll take my leave first. Sorry for bothering you" I turned around and walk away but suddenly a pair of arm wrap around my waist. I stopped my trace.

"It's hurt right to have one sided love? I felt it and just now you felt the same but now you're not anymore" With her hand still wrapped around my waist, I turn around and look into her eyes. She smile cutely

"I love you Jisoo" she nodded making me pouted

"I love you too boss" I giggled "Happy Birthday btw"

"You remembered?"

"Of course I do remember, idiot" we both laugh and I stopped

"I forget something. The guys held a birthday party for me" she looked at me shockly