Chapter 11

* It's been a few months sorry for the long breaks cant think of anything*

Today me and Blake where going to meet up. Somthing about P.J... All I could think was omg he is going to break up with her! CRAP!!!!! i got to Starbucks (a secret meeting place of mine because P.J never comes to starbucks only on her birthday) and i saw Blake sitting at a table with my favorite a pumpkin spice Frapuccino. i sit down thanking him and smiling because he knew what i always got when i went to starbucks. "So blake what did you want to talk about." i said nervously "Well i was gonna ask her dad but i dont think she talks to him any more so i thought you would be good."

" OH DEAR LORD HERE IT COMES... wait dad? what would he ask her dad for?? omgggg i know!' I thought in my head as Blake rambled on " so do you think it would be a good idea to ask her to marry me?" he says " omg she would love that but we have to do the proposal on the beach she will love it i will plan it all just be at the beach by my moms house tomorrow night at 6 with this beautiful ring that you got her and i will make sure everythng else is ready!' with that i left to go start getting this ready.

*next night*

i got pj to get into a beautiful blue and green sundress against her will of course, and but a blind fold on her and went out to the car * omg here it is the time she has been waiting for* she wouldnt shut up about where i was taking her. finally we got there

*PJ pov*

Ash but a blindfold on me and all I could think was she was going to take me to the dessert and drop me off and leave me there forever. we finally stopped and she dragged me out of the car were i felt sand and herd the ocean oh good she just took mew to the beach she lead me over to a table and had me sit down. I could hear her giggle as she ran away. i yelled "ASH YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT" and i took the blind fold off about to run after her when i saw blake in a tux down on one knee and had to sit back down afraid my legs were going to give out at any moment" Payton Jae Malecki I am not going to give you a sloppy crappy love poem about how much i love you just know i love you with all my heart and want to know if you will make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" " OMG OMG YES OF COURSE!!!!" i said crying happy tears as Ashley jumped out of nowhere setting off fireworks. this was the best day of my life...