chapter 21

*Laurens pov*
I stood outside the hospital 6 months sense i got the call call from Pj saying that Ashley was in the Hospital. It just so happened 5 seconds of summer where in Denver for a tour and my boyfriend luke was going to go with me to make sure i was ok. i went inside and pj broght me to her room. I started crying as soon as i saw her. her face a pale white lips chapped and almost purple just like the picture pj sent me a few months ago. the heart rate moniter waas slow almost as if Ashley was going to die any moment and all the wires atached to her body where the only thingd keeping her alive. they kinda where. i was to sad to see her anymore i gave her a really light hugg almost as if holding a newborn baby for the first time ever. i ran out of the room luke running after me i ran outside and kicked the wall as hard as i could. I was so pissed at everything luke grabbed me hugging me telling me everything was going to be alright i just didnt know if i belived him
*Pj's pov*
Ashley has been in the hospital for 6 months now. Eric was out and everyday after school would come and be with Ashley in her room. she was now aloud to have visitors over the age of 16 Devin almost didnt make the age limit. Her uncle, cousins, over 40 people came to see her.
i was going in to see her right before Devin " hey Ashley i know you probably cant hear me but there has been so many people coming to see you and staying over night not getting any sleep including me and devin. i had to make him leave and get at least a few hours of sleep." i said with tears rolling down my face. letting out a little laugh. "And i think if Zack is stupid enought to cheat on u after a fight and devin was here in a matter of 3 hours he loves you way more than Zack ever will." with that i left and in came devin with a guitar. I didnt question it either.
* Devins pov*
i desided sense they said Ashley might not have long that i was going to sing her the song that started our relationship. I sat in a chair next to her scared to death i was going to loose her right this second. I started talking to her before " Ashley i know what i did at the wedding was stupid but i know what i did wrong but if u give me one more chance and i know that before you go that would mean alot but it doesnt look like that will happen considering how well you are doing we need a miracle to save you and i hope we get just that." and with that i started singing song to you. as soon as i started the thought of that first night can rushing back to me. I was so happy in that moment. and halfway through the song the heart moniter started to go really fast and i stoped in the middle of the word. I looked at her knowing this might be the last time i see her before she goes. I grabbed her hand and then it happened.... the miracle i was waiting for i felt her hand get warm and then her eyes opend.