Chapter 25

*hey guys little note i cant really think of any good ideas to write about for this story, i think in a few chapters i am going to be done writing this story but will start a new one shortly after i finish this one. i have major writer block for most of the chapters and i have a great idea for another story so yeah just wanted to keep u all posted on what my plans with this book. in the future there might posibly be a noth story based on this one love you all -Ash*

today was the first day I was going to go dress shopping. all my friends even pj were busy so i was going to go by my self.I was going to go to a new place in San Deigo called 2,000 dreams (real place i have seen it) i got there and was greated by a nice sales girl named beth. she took me to a dresssing room and brought back a bunch of differnt dressing saying she wants to see all of them. i tryed the first one on a long mint green strapless dress that i felt made me look fat and it didnt flatter my figure so i decided not to show her it. i tryed on a tight form fitting pink dress that cut off right under my butt i felt my pudgy stomach showed to much but i reluctantly walked out to show beth. she looked and said she thinks this is the one and i told her that i didnt fell confident in this dress. after about 10 more dresses i was over it all. it either hugged my chest to much, make me look fat, i didnt like the colors, or all of the above i told beth thanks but i wasnt ready to pick and she told me to come back. when i got home it was around 10 pm and i had school the next day so i went strait to bed.

The next morning i got up and got a face time with devin sense i was up i talked to him about anything and everything. I was sad i had to go but told him i would talk to him soon and hung up. I got in the shower and got ready putting my hair in a fish tail braid, black high waisted short shorts and a croptop that had monday crossed out( like nials shirt if u directioners know what i am talking about)

i skiped breakfast thinking i could loss the weight and went to school before pj woke up to yell at me for not eating. when i got to school i was greeted by emily one of my many school friends "hey ash how are you?!?!" she asked

"good" is all I said and i could tell by the look she gave me she didnt belive it but she shook it off knowing not to pushg it.

*at lunch*

i got to lunch and sat at my table with emily, sam,kaitlyn, lauren, zack, Zayn(who has ditched mario and joined our group), and about 20 others who sit with us at lunch. everyone asked why i wasnt eating and i lied and told them i wasnt hungry.

*about 2 weeks later*

I have avoided eating dinner with pj and blake for for 2 weeks saying im going to a freinds and end up sitting at my favorite spot in the park, under the big tree in the far right corner. i was on my way to school in the morning in my amazing car (red mustang) when Zack hopped in at a red stop light. i about had a heart atack. " God damn you Zack u almost gave me a f*cking heart atack!!!!!!!!"

"sorry babe (a name he has called me ever sense we got "married" when we were 4)" he said with a laugh. "everyone wants to know whats up with you babe u havent ate lunch for over 2 weeks were worryed about u."

"Zack its nothing to worry about pj just makes me a big breakfast" i say but can tell he doesnt belive a word i say.

*bullsh*t Ashley (I can tell he is really pissed because he never calls me by my real name non the less my full name) i can see right through u and im not blind I can see u are skinny as f*ck why the f*ck are u starving yourself!!!!" he says i can tell he is pissed off and disappointed. by this time we are in the parking lot at school. "Ashley u are not leaving this f*cking car till u tell me what the f*ck is up." he says

Its now or never i thought here it goes. I take a deep breath thru my nose and start. " on the sunday befre the first day i said i wasnt hungry i went to a dress shop to find a prom dress i mean i know it was like 4 months early at the time but i still wanted to know the best dress was mine. I got to the store and every dress made me look fat so i desided the only thing i could do was this. so i did i havent ate in 2 1/2 weeks. so what? its not that bad.........." i say knowing it was one of the worst things i could ever do but didnt care

" what the f*ck Ashley its a big f*cking deal u have starved yourself you know what that could do to your body!?!? u are going to eat lunch even if i have to forse it down your throut!"

* lunch*

I get in the lunch room all eyes on me (well just all my friends but it felt like all) i sit at the table hearing sighs and see Zack stand up grab my hand dragging me to the line.i buy food and zack makes it his duty to call me every morning reminding em to eat breakfast and every night making sure i ate dinner and so right next to me at lunch so he k ow I ate. he really was one of my best friends.