Chapter 12

* day of the wedding*

* the picture is her dress and brides maid dresses*

Pj was just about to walk down the aisle she got to where Blake was him with a suprized look on his face. they said their vows. the boring part was over now it was time to dance the night away! me and Devin where dancing to a slow song when he said he had to go to the bathroom. I went to sit when i herd " hey guys its P.J and sense my mom isnt here i thoiught i would do a little twist and have blake dance with my best friend and room mate Ashley love you both" i was honered to do this and of corse after i danced with Blake i danced with P.J and had a blast. when that was all done i reliazed that devin had been gone for like 30 minutes and i know it doesnt take him that long to go to the bathroom so i went to go look for him and i found him in the back by the kitchen........ Making out with another girl. I could feel the tears about to escape as i yelled as lound as I could " HOW DARE YOU DEVIN WHERE THESE LAST 9 MONTHS A WAST OF TIME FOR YOU! GOD HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO STUPID TO TRUST YOU WITH MY HEART WHEN I KNEW YOU WOULD BREAK IT INTO A MILLION PEICES!" i didnt even give him a chance to respond i ran out but was stopped by pj asking me what was wrong i just looked at her and said " i dont want to talk about it.... see you at home" i left with out looking back.

I got home and grabbed my phone seeing 100 texts from Devin 50 missed called from him and 60 texts from P.J both woundering where i was i just turned my phone off took a long shower got in pjs and ate ice cream wile watching tv.

Pj got back the next moring to find me in my room in a corrner having no sleep the night before i looked like a mess. she tryed to talk to me but i just ignored her. i was alone... forever alone.