Chapter 13

*WARNING may be to emotional for some people please do not get any ideas from reading this! If u are depressed please comment something and if you have kik comment what it is and I will always be here for you love you guys -Ash* its been one a week sense my break up with Devin. I guess it is all over the news, magazines, everywhere I didn't really care and I haven't got on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, anything sense but pj as going to make me leave my room at one point or another. I did somthing unthinkable... I was so depressed I felt like I was dead.. I just needed to know that I was still living.. I took out a razor blade and slid it across my wrist... Once... Twice... It all got jumbled it felt so much better than the emotional pain I was felling I just had to.... I don't know why but I did this over and over again until every part of my lower arm was covered in blood. The next day P.j came into my room and told me we where going to go out to get lunch reminding me that I haven't eaten in days. I put on a blue sundress with a cover that covers my arms. I walked out earning a look from pj as if saying you never wear a cover over that...... I brushed the look off my shoulder and off we went to meet up with Lauren for lunch.
" Hey Ashley!!!!!" Lauren said "Hey..." I said in a low whisper " What's wrong ash? You aren't your normal self" that's right she doesn't know what happend I guess pj just told because I saw her eyes go red with fury then a gasp escape her lips then she engulfed me in a hug. "We will find you some one new ok? The rest of the day we just walked around the mall them having a blast me just thinking of two things one what I did the night before and two how much I still love him....