Chapter 26- prom (part 1)

Its been about a month and a half sense i have last been dress shopping and was curently facetime devin. he had some great news and couldnt tell me over text. (devin bold me not bold) hey babe i have some great news whats up dev? so we have a break in a few weeks.... and its just so happens to be on the day of your prom! a- OMG YOUR KIDDING ME WE CAN GO DO SOMTHING!!! babe.. calm dow i found out that even though i dont go to school anymore im still part of the school system sense i do the classwork and everything so i get to take you! i couldnt be more happy babby im going to find a dress in about 5 mins so i will see you when u get back! love you babe yeah.... love you too. with that i hung up not beliving what just happend it was the first time we have said that sense the crash. i couldn't believe it!

me, emily, zack, zayn, and a bunch of us were going to go looking for dresses along with pj who was going to drive all of us . On the way I saw a Starbucks and went full on white girl.. Screaming for pj to turn into the Starbucks parking lot (description of me).
we went into many stores full of prom dresses pj tell us to try millions of dresses and the boys trying on like 100000 tuxes. i tryed on a ton and didnt like any of them. not because i felt like i look fat because i now know that i am health and triple didits arent a bad thing. i tryed really long ones that i didnt like, medium lenth ones, ones with long sleeves, short sleeves, no sleeves. untill i came to the perfect one in a store called the fabulous rag boutiqute and helped by a girl names audie (real person and real place i went in their with my uncles friend *yes a girl we are close* to find a dress for a wedding we had to go to) and she had all thre guys in tuxes that fit them perfectly.
I found the dress after looking for about 10 mins. it was a spegettie strap with a sparkly top and poffey pink bottom. as soon as i put it on i knew it was the one i had been looking for. i walked out and say tears form in pjs eyes
"this is the one Ash ur mom would have loved it." she said a tear falling down her right cheek

" your dad would have said you look gorgeous and that your growing up way to fast." Zack said making me tear up at the thought of my parent.

pj being the nice mom like person in my life( also rich cause she is married to a famous bad member)bought Zack and zayn's tuxes and emily and mines dressing seeing everyone else had bought theirs and left. this was going to be a night to remember.