Chapter 7

*next morning Ashley's pov*
I woke up to strong arms wrapped around me. I tried getting up and failed only to realize that the arms around me have gotten tighter and tighter every time I tried to get up. "Devinnnnnnnnnn" I whine like a two-year-old. " Yes babe" devin replies. "I need to get up and find P.J my mom will be pissed if she realizes we never came home last night" I say trying not to blush at the word babe.
" Ughhhh fineeee" devin says with a pout. So I take his arm and scribble my number on it saying " Call me ;)"
And off I go to look for P.J. I walk down a hallway to a door labled Blakes room and knock really loud only to hear crashing and the sound of a person ( or 2) falling off a couch. I walk in to see a sleepy Blake on top of a pissed off P.J.
P.J's pov
Me and Blake are sound asleep when all of a sudden I hear a loud knock coming from the other side of the door causing me to fall off the couch and Blake to fall on top of me. Ashley comes walking through the door laughing her ass off as I stare at a sleepy Blake laying on me.
Ashley's POV
I can't help but laugh at the sight in front of me when Blake wakes up enough I say "awww look Blake is blushing!!!!!!" Causing P.J to give me the evil eye and Blake to blush more. They exchange #'s and off me and P.J are to my house.