Chapter 23

*Devin's pov*
I went into Ashleys room a few days after she woke up because the doctor said we had to wait to see her. as i walked in i saw her half asleep like she just woke up. She looked at me and i could see the twinkle in her eye just like the first time i layed eyes on her. She looked and said 4 words that i never thought i would be so hppy to hear.. ever
" i know your name!" came out if her mouth "its Devin" I was so happy to know that she knew my name and as soon as pj walked through the door she said the same thing and pj started crying tears of joy. she remembered everyones name and it was time for her to come home. She was gone for 6 and a half months but they felt more like years.
* when we got home*
Pj made ash take a shower cause she smelled of a hospital so she did and when she came back out she she sat next to me and looked me in the eye and asked what happened. I was scared to tell her so i looked over at pj and she shooke her head as if saying tell her so thats what i did " About 7 months ago you were going to your grandmas house and it was really icy and ur dad couldn't stop the car in time." i said almost in tears myself. she looked at me as if wanted more so i continued " ur mom and dad died a few weeks after. and ur brother is just fine now he had a major concussion but is ok now. And so are you." I said as i saw tears falling from her eyes i ran to where she was sitting and hugged her letting her sob into my chest. that was all ik could do. be there for her through it all.
* Ashley's Pov*
I cant belive my parents are dead. All i have left is my big bro. and pj of ourse but i have noticed somthing differnt about her... she is acting weird around me and devin treting us more like we are 5 not 18..... i guess i will have to find out..........