Chaper 24

It's been a few months and everyone is happy me and devin are back together. zack has been trying to call me for a few weeks trying to get back together. I told devin and he took care of it ( of course) . Lately Devin hasn't been home he started a tour again and a relationship over Skype, texting, calling, and facetime wasn't helping with anything and on top of that the bullies had started getting at me again.... With semester one over I couldn't wait to graduate. The day started off early with lock on love blasting from my ihome. I got up taking a nice long shower... After the shower I got out wrapping a towel around me drying off. I took my blow dryer out drying my hair as much as I could before putting it into a messy bun and getting dressed (in the picture) I went too school scared for what the day is going to bring.
I wasn't bothered at all the whole school day a quiz in Spanish with ms.gauna, reading in language arts (Ms.plane) a boring day playing on my phone ignoring everything mr.fanelli said (sience) and a stupid lecture about the classes last text scores in math. ( ms. Suckarova ( my personal nickname for my least favorite teacher)) after school I was at my locker after retaking a spanish test. I went to my locker when I saw Mario standing by my locker the worst thing I could ever imagine with his little minions Wyatt and Zayn when he saw me coming he smirked and I knew then it was too late to turn back. I got the my locker them moving out of the way. Only to have it slammed shut on my hair while putting the last of my stuff in my backpack. I was frozen. Mario kicked me hard in the stomach Zayn slammed his hand into my locker and it opened right away. I fell down clutching my stomach. I got a few more hard kicks from Mario and afew from Wyatt but nothing from Zayn.. In my opinion he was the nice one of the 3. After I got beaten I layed on the ground curled in a ball before calling Calum from 5sos to come and get me tears pouring out of my eyes "h-hey Calum c-can u c-come pick m-me up I-I don't want to bother p-pj..." " yeah ashley are you ok?" He said clearly concerned considering he doesn't call me by my full name "I-I'll tell u when u g-get here I-im at my l-locker meet me there" I said hanging up letting the tears roll down my cheek.
Not even 10 minutes later Calum showed up helping me up taking him to his car and to his house. I told him everything and he said I could stay for a few days so I texted ok and told her.