chapter 28 prom part 3/3

*devin's pov*

It was time for prom pictures, i was meeting Ashley for pictures by the beach, i got in the car to go pick up emily's date because we rented a limo together and split the cost. we got ther and found the girls taking pictures the two of them when i saw Ashley my jaw dropped she looked beautiful. Alex ( emily's date) went over to emily and they went to got take pictures that when Ashley looked over at me and smiled that beuatiful smilie of hers. i went over and took pictures.

*Ashley's pov*

as we waited for devin and alex the photographer taking me and devin's pictures ask if me and Emily wanted some and we agreed we took the stupidest pictures anyone has ever seen but i think they were perfect. as soon as emily and alex left to take pictures i look around for devin and i saw him. he had a little box and came over to me he looked so handsom i cant belive he is all mine!!!!

"close your eyes and hold your hand out" he insisted. and i did what i was told no questions asked thats when i felt him slide something onto my wrist. After he was done he told me to look and i did i saw the prettiest corsage in the world! it must have coste3d tons of money but i didnt ask cause he look nervous like i wouldnt like it.

"oh my gosh Devin its beautiful!" i say staring at it breathlessly after pictures as we waited for Emily an Alex we took some selfies (you know like the cute couple selfies him kissing my cheek, us kissing. him kissing my nose and everything inbetween.)

*skip car ride to prom*

as we got to the venue i was starstruck the theam was old Hollywood. there were some yearbook kids there taking pictures as if they were paparazzi. i look beond the place seeing that pacific beach was right behind which ment of me and devin got bored we could take a walk on the beach. we walked in as soon as hey there delilah came on i dragged devin to the dance floor and we both started dancing to one of my all time favorite songs. im going to save you from alllllll the details and just saty it was an amazing night with laughing danceing talking and it ended too soon at 4:30 whern it started at 12. it happens that devin had a suprise and got a hotel room so we didnt have to go back home so we just went for a walk on the beach for a few hours it just so happend to be the sunset it was a beutiful night with a handsom guy byt my side all night. We went to the hotel when it got cold ( dont worry nothing to bad happens 😉) we got into the hotel room and i changed into some pj he brought for me witch was one of his shirts and we cudled laying on the bed him shirtless watching the shinning (same movie the first night we hung out) i still terrifid of these movies had my face planted into his chest. i lasted the whole movie trembling when he desided to put in Endless Love one of my favorite movies and i ended up crying a little towards the end afterwards we just cuddled and talked and kissed a little it was a very exiting night and i cant belive we graduate in just a 2 months!