Chapter Nine

((Milana's P.O.V.))

The first thing Louis and I decided to do on our few days off was pig out on breakfast. I particularly enjoyed this pig out because we got some oriental dishes. I loved trying new foods when I travelled. Almost as much as I was falling in love with these pig-out sessions with Louis.

"We need to call Simon," I pointed out, as I was walking out of the bathroom from my shower.

"Do you want to get that handled right away?" Louis asked, taking my place in the bathroom. I nodded. "Okay, as soon as I get out of the shower, I'll call him, okay? We can have the meeting before the day is over."

I smiled and kissed him before going back into the bedroom to get dressed. I was completely stress-free right now, which I loved. My job had never stressed me before, and I hadn't liked feeling that way. I knew I would get worried again when it came time to sit down and talk to Simon, but I wouldn't be alone. Louis would be with me.

------------

"What do you suppose I do with this information?" Simon asked, leaning back in his seat

"What do you suppose I do with this information?" Simon asked, leaning back in his seat. We were in one of the conference rooms at the hotel. He didn't SEEM to be too pissed off at us about the news.

"I guess that's up to you, Pops," Louis smirked a little, but I could tell he was still fairly serious about the situation. "One thing we want to know is how public we can be with this thing. I don't want it to screw her chances at future jobs." Oh, public!

Simon seemed to be thinking the information over. "I think everything should be fine for you two to go public. We released just a couple weeks ago that you and Eleanor were through, so I say just give this only a little time. Let the news settle enough for people to realize that it must have happened months ago. In the meantime, we will send you two out together and in groups, dropping little hints. When we head to Singapore, we can let you loose for real."

"No big release?" Louis seemed confused. I was, too, mainly by the fact that Simon didn't even seem fazed about our 'coming out.'

"Nah," Simon smiled. "By then, you would have been publically single for over a month, and they will have not only figured out that you've been single for nearly six months, but they will have been piecing things together about you two. No need for a big release. The headlines will do it for us." He seemed pleased with his plan.

"You've been quiet," Louis said softly, looking over at me and placing his hand on my left knee. "What do you think about all of this?"

"I dunno," I admitted. "It seems too good to be true, but it's exactly what I'm hoping is able to happen."

"Milana, would it make you feel better if I contacted your agent tonight after rehearsal?" Simon asked, being very kind. "You two are completely free to behave as you wish around the crew as long as work is still getting done as it should be. I don't see this affecting work greatly, as the routines have been set and blocked for each stage that we will have on the tour. There will be no favoritism shown towards you because you're dating Louis."