On The Court - Four : "Bow before the Grim Reaper"

50 – Blue Sharks | 47 – Red Dragons

[ Wang He Di turned on the scoreboard, gritting his teeth. As He Jiong and Wang Jiaer howled in disbelief with the crowd, the final score flashed red, the same color as his boiling blood.

He looked at the woman who had scored that daring miracle three pointer and found her being smothered in bear hugs by everyone in Blue Shark including their Coach and Team Manager. ]

Tang Xiao Tian : [ squeezes his shoulder ] She really is the Grim Reaper

Wang He Di : [ smiles with a shake of his head ] I will never hear the end of this from Cheng Xu-ge.

***

The Red Dragons won their second game against the Green Raptors of Yantai with a resounding 20-point lead.

Wang He Di played the game like a man possessed and the other team's Captain, Lai Guan Lin, asked him whether he wanted ice with his water so he could cool his shooting down a little and give them room to at least breathe.

He Jiong announced, "It seems The Emperor is taking back what is his!"

And nothing could be more true for him at that time than that statement.

He lost for the very first time in the league and he cannot for the life of him forgive himself for that last second miss of having Zhou Rui defend Shen Yue after he decided to run up to Cheng Xu because he thought he would be the one to do the miracle shot.

The man was closer to the three-point line and Yue was at the edge, near the half court line.

But the woman proved him wrong.

Cold as the North Pole, without missing a beat, and no hesitation at all... she stepped back, stepped sideways, lost Rui as he skidded down on her left, and then jumped up to throw the ball right after receiving the inbound.

The scene repeatedly played itself in his head and he even dreamt of it last night.

But the end in his dream and what happened in their first game almost had no difference.