The Past.

"It was then that the fight had begun. The soldiers tried to defend themselves from the wrath of the sons of Feanor. It is called the Second Kinslaying, and it was one of the most horrible crimes in history.

The meaning of this battle was to claim back, what originally was theirs, what they'd promised to recover. One of the three Silmarils, that Feanor had crafted, when he was still in Tirion, one of the kingdoms of Aman. Dior and take back the Silmaril. All of them had died that day.

When Feanor's father, Finwe, was killed and Silmarils were stolen by Melkor, Feanor made an an oath about reclaiming back the three stones and it was held from all of his children and even from his grandson Celebrimbor, one of the purest children, that this family could ever had. Since then, they left for the lands of Beleriand on Middle Earth and both of the doom and the curse of the oath lied upon its lands and themselves. Those, who sought those fine gems and wanted them as their own, their doom would hit upon them and no one survived so far, except Kanafinwe, the second son of Feanor, but no one knows, what happened with his fate, when all of Feanor's children died. Though, the son of Curufin, Celebrimbor survived, but he died on the second age from Sauron's attack at Eregion.

The years passed and the final battle against Melkor came. The battle was called Dagor Dagorath, Battle of all Battles as its called in Sindarin, and Melkor was defeated and killed by a man, Turin, a Maia Eonwe and a Vala Tulkas. Since then, many elves came back to life from the halls of Mandos. Some of them were the sons of Finwe and all his house returned to Valinor, to Tirion.

Though, one of the children of Feanor, Ancalime, didn't return to Valinor, but she was banished to return back to life and her soul transformed to another world. A world, that the people of Arda wasn't aware of or didn't know anything about this different world, since it was foreign and strange for them to understand. In this world, that Ancalime's soul transformed, there were plenty of vampires, werewolves, hybrids, witches, humans, but, also, gods from the ancient times.

Everything started on Greece, Veroia, a place near to Thessaloniki. There, she started her new life and her new hobbies, away from the events of Middle Earth, but she had much knowledge of the myths of these events from her own father. Though her dreams, that were related to the House of Feanor, were always a nightmare for her. Until at her seventeen years, she had the chance to visit a place, that she always dreamed of. A place, that turned out both her home and her nightmare.