Part 1.

"Dad?" Georgia asked in the house. She searched for her father in her parents' room, but both of them had woken up. She sighed, because she understood, that her father wasn't at home. So, she had to face her mother. Stepmother as she liked to call her.

She went to the kitchen, but her stepmother was there as she always was every morning. She took a cup from cupboard up from the kitchen and she started making coffee just to feel awaken. She didn't pay attention to her stepmother, until she asked her: "Where is my father?"

She sat on the chair in front of the table opposite of the kitchen. She took her phone and opened Instagram. She saw the latest posts of her personal account. She saw a post related to Silmarillion. An art of the seven sons of Feanor.

Memories came to her mind, when her father started telling her stories about Aman, the dark lords and how life seemed to be there. It seemed so real, like he has been there for years, but her stepmother didn't want to tell her such things. Georgia was sure that her stepmother didn't like the fact, that her stepdaughter was the only one who heard stories. She was somehow jealous for this. She couldn't accept the fact that her husband, Luke, was telling stories only to Georgia and not her other children. It was making her feel pain for this. What pain could her stepmother feel, anyway?

Well, Georgia was the first born. Her mother, Jessica, died, when Georgia was 3 years old. Her father, Luke, remarried another woman, when she was 4 years old. With her stepmother, Anna, Luke did 4 more children. With her first stepsister, Marina, Georgia never had a good family relationship, but she couldn't do anything else, but making things worse every time.

In her personal account, she never posted much there and the things, she was posting, it was about nature. She never liked posting pictures of her, but only stories, when she was with her friends.

"Your father is working early today. He said it's something important, but he didn't tell me. He will return on midday." Anna said with a calm tone in her face. She was making breakfast for her children. "Prepare yourself and go to school now."

"I will." She replied and closed her phone. She stood up and moved nervously, but before she leaves the room, she said to Anna: "Tell my father, that I will return alone from school."

She left the kitchen and took her school bug. While she was walking from the living to the outside door, she saw a picture of her with her father. She took it to her hands and many memories came to her mind. Her father seemed so bright and young, when the picture was taken, that she wanted to bring this moment back again. Tears came to her eyes, but she held them very tight. She sighed again and she left it back to the table. She left the house and started going for her school. In about ten minutes, she was there, since her house was very near to her neighborhood.

She went to one of her friends, Alexa, and she said very dry: "Morning." She looked the forecourt and winced. It was full of students as a usual school morning.

"I hope, you didn't have argument again with your mother." Alexa said and was like question. Georgia looked back at Alexa and laughed softly. She knew, that most of her mornings was an argument in the house. "No, don't worry." Georgia responded. "We were very calmed today and I don't know, how this did even happen."

Alexa looked at her with raised eyebrows and they both started laughing so hard, that Georgia's cheeks became red. She had so many years to laugh like that. She was used to laugh only with her father, since he was the only one, that made her so happy, but Anna was the second person, that made her happy as well.

Then, both of them started walking near to the entrance. She had brown hair, brown eyes and diamond face. Her skin colour was the physical as a Greek one has. She was wearing the same Jean jacket with Georgia. She had a thin Jean in her legs, a blue t-shirt and Addidas shoes. She had Georgia's style.