Part 7.

Once Georgia and Curvo entered the palace, her eyes glimpsed from the colours, that the walls of the hall had. It was bright blue everywhere, in every wall, in every stairs and in every ground or flour. In front of her, there were stairs, that was leading her on an up ground flour, but it was opened like a balcony. Left and right had gablings that were holding the first floor.

She looked at Curufin. "The palace is very beautiful. I love its colours." She gave him a warm smile. She has never been in such a beautiful place like this before. She felt, like she was in a diamond castle and that made her feel more comfortable. She smirked softly with her thoughts.

She saw Curufin's weak smirking, while he was turning to her. "We've built this palace by our own hands. You see, we, the Noldor, are very good at crafting things and do our work. My grandfather built this palace for all of us here." She saw his glimmering eyes, that were flaming from pride.

She knew all this, but she didn't know, if he knew, that in her world had books about their story. She choosed to tell him, even if she wasn't sure. "I know your stories with all the deaths and battles, since we have these fantasy books. Though, on my world, they don't believe, that these stories are real, but only a few." She explained.

She saw, that Curufin's expression was weird. She couldn't help it, but to laugh. "Sorry, Curvo, but it's funny, when i see you with this expression." She said between her laughs.

Curufin's expression didn't change. "I had many years to be called like that and you are the first one, who calls me with this way after years. Especially, from a person, that I know so little." His look was serious. "Come on. I'll show you your room." He started walking to the stairs and it felt like, he didn't want to continue the conversation.

Georgia followed him and she felt bad, because she didn't want to make him feel offended or sad. It's just, that Curufin was her favorite character among Tyelpe and Feanor and she liked calling him Curvo or Curufin. She shouldn't be so impulsive, because she would probably offend more people of these lands.

━━━ •✵• ━━━

Once they were walking through the walls and they were passing through halls, living rooms and simple rooms, the colour didn't change and she laughed at that, because it seemed unique and beautiful. When they arrived at the room, she saw three doors. They were kinda big than the ones, she was used to see on her world. Their colour was bright brown and they had many designs upon them. Though, in about the middle of the doors, there were names. Curufin led her to the middle of the three doors, that were there. She saw the name on Quenya and it was 'Ancalime'. She realized almost immediately, that Ancalime was one of the children of Feanor. She looked at Curufin confused and tend to ask him, but he unlocked the door and got in.

She sighed and got in the room. She looked at the room and it was so beautiful. The walls had a mix of blue and pink, but blue was over it. Then, at her right side was a bookcase at the corner. Next to it, there was a window. In front of her was the bed, that was in the middle of the room. Next to the bookcase, there was a desk with a chair. It was cleared and it had nothing upon it.

On her left side, there was a wardrobe for clothes. She imagined, that Ancalime's clothes were in there. She wanted to see the wardrobe, but she didn't want to be intrusive. She, also, saw, that there was a nightstand next to the bed and a candle with some flowers around it. She smirked softly. "Beautiful room. I really like it." She whispered looking at Curufin.

Curufin's gaze was saddened and nodded at her. "It's my sister's room. She used to formalize her room, when she was here, but once she left, I removed everything, because I couldn't stand the memory of her loss." He admitted. "Feel free to costumize it as much as you want. My room is next to yours and Tyelko's is on the other side." He informed her.