Part 2.

Georgia knew Alexa, since she was 7 years old. Now, in their 17 years, they are still best friends. They share everything together, even their dark secrets. Only few moments made them being angry at each other, but these didn't make them from spending time almost all day.

After a few seconds Georgia went next to Alexa, while she was focusing on the pray, that a student was spelling. Every school in Greece has a pray, before they start their lesson. It symbolizes to have a good day.

When the student was finished, everyone got in the school. While Georgia was walking to the stairs and arrive to her class in the first floor, Alexa asked her: "What are you going to do today?" She seemed very fine from her tone of speaking.

"Nothing special. It's Friday today and I don't have something to do. What about you?" Georgia looked at Alexa, while she was going upstairs. Georgia was sure, that Alexa wanted something this afternoon.

"Me too." Alexa replied and stayed silent. It was weird, that she hasn't said anything else, but Georgia decided to stay silent too. She didn't want to pressure her. Never did, actually. If something was troubling her, she was making only one question. After that, Alexa choosed, if she wanted to tell or not.

After a few minutes, they arrived outside of their class. The walls were painted half light blue down and light yellow to white up. The doors were painted blue.

They waited for their teacher. Alexa was bored and was walking all the area near to Georgia. Georgia didn't do anything, but she had crossed her arms and pulled her back on the wall. Her look was down on the ground, until Alexa went and touched her forehead with Georgia's .

"What's your problem?" Alexa asked. "You seem worried for something." The fact, that Alexa was worried about her all the time, it made her laugh. She wished to be that way too.

Georgia looked at Alexa and smirked softly. "Nothing serious really." She left the wall and went near to the door. "I'm just bored as usual." She lied, but the glimpse in her eyes didn't leave.

The truth was that lately had very strange dreams. About the House of Feanor and Valinor. Like she was there again. Like she was one of them. Like she was the daughter of Feanor.

"I'm sure that something is troubling you." Alexa insisted and came closer to Georgia crossing her arms. She probably noticed the glimpse, but Georgia didn't have any other choice, but tell her.

She looked at Alexa and cleared her throat. "I'll tell you at this afternoon. It's not good place here. You know our place." She smiled softly. They used to say their secrets away from school. She didn't want their classmates think, that she is crazy with her crazy dreams.

"Alright then. I hope it's not something serious." Alexa pressed her lips. Her eyes flicked with a worrying gaze, but she didn't express it. It's something, that she does for years.

Then, their teacher came and they got in the class. "Good luck with Maths." Georgia murmured to Alexa and winced. She hated math from the time, she remembers herself.

"Maths are cool." Alexa closed her right eye on Georgia and sat on the desk. Georgia sat next to her. Georgia sighed from her laziness and placed her head on her hands.

The classes were somehow big and there could be about 25 students. The classes had the same colors as the walls. There were desks and chairs, that could seat 2 students in one desk and each desk was placed in row. There was a hoarding in front of the desks and next to hoarding was a blackboard.

Both Georgia and Alexa was sitting on the left, where there were three windows, on the left side of the class, that's how you look on boards. Also, there were windows on the upright side of the class.

"We talk later." Alexa said to Georgia and started watching the lesson. She started watching the teacher and her teaching. She hasn't given any attention to Georgia, since the lesson started.

Georgia nodded and started watching the lesson as well. She wasn't impressed, that Alexa didn't want anyone annoying her. She was a nerd at Maths and she doesn't usually help her classmates at the exams for Maths.