Part 5.

°°

Georgia's childhood wasn't so good the past few years, since her father remarried another woman in her 4 years. Her mother died from an illness, that her father never told her. Georgia never accepted her stepmother and her two younger sisters. She grew up somehow alone, but her father was something like father and mother at the same time. He was taking her everywhere. He was doing everything with her. Even in forging.

°°

All the weekend went good, as for someone, who couldn't have a normal life. Georgia relaxed and watched a serial called "The Originals". It was her favorite show with the Mikaelsons. It was about Vampires, werewolves witches and humans. Also, she read a book called "Fallen" by Lauren Kate. One of her favorite book series. It had to do about with the eternal angelic love.

On Monday, she woke up with strain. Her mood wasn't so good, as it was used to be every morning, but she had to go to school. She felt that something is going to happen today, but she couldn't understand, what it was exactly.

She went to the kitchen, when she stood up and saw everyone in there. The mornings with her "family" weren't the best for her. She heard Stephanie's voice talking to Anna, but she ignored them. She took the kettle and put some water and let it heat up. She took a cup and a tea bag. She placed it to the cup and waited for the water to be made.

"Will you talk to us or will you just ignore us for eternity?" Stephanie said with anger. "We are here and we are not ghosts. Also, we have the same-" She stopped talking, when Georgia started talking.

"Will you leave me some space or will you let me have an argue with you?" Georgia gave an angry look to Stephanie. "Because I'm not in the mood to argue with toxic people."

"I'm not a toxic person, just because you can't hold your tears for your mother and can't accept mine!" Stephanie exposed and you could understand her anger through her voice.

Georgia made his hands fists. She couldn't keep hold it anymore and turned bunching her face strongly. Her eyes turned to grey. "If you ever speak about my mother again, I'll struggle you. The same for my father. Both of them doesn't deserve both of you!"

"I hate you!" Stephanie screamed and touched her mouth. She started crying. "Mum, tell her something!"

"Of course. Everything, that goes against you or pressure you, you always run to your pathetic mother." Georgia felt disgusted from Stephanie and turned to the kettle. She put some hot water on the cup and put some honey in it. She went quickly to her room and closed the door abruptly. "She acts so childish!" She whispered with anger. She prepared her school bag and drunk her tea. Its taste was blueberries. She loved blueberries. Then, she left her house without even a goodbye and started going to school.

•✵• ━━━

She sat on her chair and waited for Alexa. She saw the teacher of Maths entering the class and sat better in her chair. She didn't want to show to her teacher that she wasn't in a very good mood. Alexa came late at the class as she usually does and the teacher let her in.

After about 40 minutes of teaching, she started explaining about the trip they will go. This trip will be on another world, that is not like theirs. They never went or never seen this place. It was quite different. Alexa told her about it and it seemed very interesting.

"We will go to one kingdom and it will be our finest direction. I want you to be very careful, because in this kingdom doesn't have humans. Their habits aren't like ours and of course, we need to know elvish. Bring dictionaries of Quenya language." The teacher explained strangely. "We will have much activities to do in this kingdom, but you need to be very wise. There will be also rewards, when you win an activity."