Part 4.

Georgia was in her room all midday till late at afternoon and didn't leave from her house, until Alexa called her in her phone. Georgia answered it and asked sharply: "Yes?"

"What happened my lady?" Alexa asked with high tone. "Will we go out or not?" She asked and weird at the same time.

Georgia looked the clock in her desk and it was 7:00 pm. She forgot, that she had to go for walking with Alexa. Her bad. "I forgot about it. Forgive me for this. I'm on the way!" She closed the phone and stood up.

She went to her wardrobe and thought what to wear. She winced and realized, that she doesn't need to wear something special. She would go out with a friend and not with someone more importantly. After a few minutes, she grabbed a thin blue shirt and a green caparison trouser. She wore them and went to the bathroom.

Before she gets inside the bathroom, her youngest brother came next to her. Georgia looked at him and smiled. "Hello little brother."

Antonio, her youngest brother's name, hugged her tightly. Georgia didn't expect that. She hugged him tightly back, like something was wrong was going to happen.

Antonio and Nik, her youngest brothers, were the only ones -alongside her father- she cared about. She would never let anyone hurt them, because both of them were pure. Their heart were clear of anything bad and they would never treat bad or hurt anyone. They were so kind.

Antonio was 8 years old and was at the second grade of Primary School. Nik was one year younger than Antonio. He was 7 years old and was at the first grade of Primary School.

Georgia kneeled at Antonio and looked at his eyes. "What happened my little brother?" She touched his shoulders and tried to formalize his t-shirt better on his body.

"I will miss dad." Antonio started crying silently. His eyes were red from crying. "I didn't want him to leave."

"I will miss him too honey, but we can't stop him. We need to encourage him to go where he has to go." Georgia said calmly. She touched his cheeks and wiped his tears.

"But I'm afraid stepmother and our sisters." Antonio continued crying and curled in her hug. "You are the only one who I can trust, sister." His little head was hidden to her chest, like he was hiding his tears.

Georgia hugged him back tightly. "I'll try to protect you, no matter the odds." She said with affection and empathy.

Nik came too from their room and hugged them. Georgia hugged both of them tightly. "I love you both so much, my little ones and I give you my promise, that I won't let anyone hurt you."

She knew, that her father tried to make them feel loved and special, just like he did to her. She knew, that she never wanted to fail her father. He told her to protect her siblings, but she chosed to protect only her two youngest brothers.

She left them from their hug and looked at their gaze. "Would you like to make a walk with me? I'll meet Alexa." She asked them kindly.

Her two brothers smiled softly and nodded. She understood, that they wanted to come with her. Just to get rid of their pain. She would do everything to make them happy and protect them, no matter what.

Georgia called Alexa and told her to wait on the children park, because she would come with her brothers.

After some time she arrived at the children park with her brothers. "Go and enjoy the play!" She said to them and her brothers went to play. Georgia went to Alexa and sat next to her. She smiled weakly.

"Hou are you, beastie?" Alexa said happily and turned to her. So, she could see her better. "Everything alright?" She asked her a little bit worried.

"Yeah... For sure." Georgia replied and her eyes moved to her brothers. "My father is leaving to another place and I don't know where." She said without expression.