Part 6.

One by one was going in the black gate. Alexa got in and Georgia's turn came. She got in the black gate and felt a cold air hitting her skin. She went deeper and everything was black around her. While she was walking deeper and deeper, this gate was getting colder than before. She was afraid of losing the way to the exit of this gate. She smelled mold and there was much dampness. She didn't like that, but she had to go through this.

The black whole used to show memories from her past. She looked at them around and saw her mother. Her real mother. "Mother...?" She whispered. She missed her so much. Her mother was holding her in her hug, before she dies. Her mother seemed so tired and exhausted. Georgia felt her eyes wet. The shadow changed and showed her mother dead. "Mother... No!" She said loudly through her tears. She started sobbing and she heard voices around. "Keep going." It was the one, who kept her going all the time to the gate. "I'll guide you to all of your way through your original home. We will have all the time to hug and talk, when we meet again together again, my beautiful child." These were the last words from the strange woman, that was her mother in the end. Georgia wiped her tears and kept going.

She moved on a little more having her mother's words in her mind and made her be stronger emotionally. She shook her head and looked a bright star at the end of the back whole. She walked fast, till the end of it.

When she finally left the gate, she arrived to a very beautiful place. Everywhere, there were green, with grass, flowers and trees. Georgia loved the green. Also, there were mountains from right and left. She started walking through the thin walls, until she found her classmates. They have stopped walking, because they were waiting the others and the teacher.

The walls, which they had direction of the left mountains, had simple stairs. The stairs seemed very loyal and Georgia thought that these walls with stairs will lead them to a kingdom. At the right side, there was precipice.

The teacher came with the other students and said: "We will follow these stairs and they will lead us to center of Kingdom." She stopped talking and started walking. She started climbing the stairs first and said: "Come on everyone. We have many things to do."

Georgia rolled her eyes and Alexa came to her side. "I think, she is getting mad at the first mins, we don't follow her commands very quickly."

She looked around the mountains. They seemed very beautiful and pure. Everywhere green and between the two mountains, there was a river, that was leading to a sea.

"Sometimes she is very annoying." Georgia replied nervously and started walking alongside Alexa and the other ones.

A few steps later, a giant tower appeared and it had a light upon it. This tower seemed very similar with something from her mind. She thought the tower of Tirion. They walked further and a whole kingdom appeared.

Georgia's grey eyes flashed brighter grey than usual. She saw a sea in the other side of this kingdom. She remembered the kingdom. It's this place of her favorite characters. It's the place, where a loyal house had to leave this place, with its High-King.

"Tirion." Georgia said quietly that only Alexa good hear. She felt many emotions, but she was confused at the same time. She didn't know if she could feel happiness or sadness, but these confused feelings made her stomach bad. She cleared her throat and she continued walking.

"You said Tirion?" Alexa asked whispering. "Like... Are we really here?" Alexa's eyes shined from excitement.

"Yes!" Georgia whispered. "The tower, you see there, Tirion had exactly the same one." She smiled softly.

━━━ •✵• ━━━

After some minutes the stairs stopped and they reached at the gates of the kingdom. Their color was bright pink with faded blue line upon them and that was very wonderful. Two guards were in front of them.