Picture perfect?

Joe POV

Heading back to the school to pick India up I can't stop think about Dianne. Her smile and laugh light up a room and I can't help but wonder if she might feel the same. I hope she does but I've never been good with feelings or working out what other people think. As I get to the school gate 5 minutes early I go on my phone trying not to draw attention to myself.
I suddenly hear a small girls voice heading my way
"Daddy daddy look what I made!!"
I pick her up whilst looking at the picture she drew. It was of me and her at the park. I could barely make it out as 4 year old aren't the best artists at the best of times.
"I drewed it all by myself, do ywo like it daddy?!" She looks up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and I can't help but smile
"I love it indi" kissing her on the forehead.
"She's quite the artist" I hear coming from around the corner i smile at her and before I could say anything India interrupts
"Yes I am just like my daddy, he's rweally rweally good" I feel a blush creep up my face, not many know of my love for art but India's grown up watching me do it, normally scribbling on it before it's complete!
"Well maybe u could teach me one time" the Australian asks sweetly now it's her turn to blush "I mean unless you don't want to" she goes all shy not wanting to seem to forward
"I'd love that," a sudden urge of confidence waving over me, "do u want to come over tonight I could always teach you a thing or to?" She giggled at me as soon as I realised what I said, "shit not like that I mean draw just draw nothing else" the red shade creeping up again feeling utterly embarrassed. She's now laughing even more "of course I would I'll be over at 8?" "Perfect" we exchange numbers and I give her my address saying I'll see her later. I'm so excited to see what happens this evening even if it's only to draw...