Welcome to the world baby Sugg

This is the penultimate chapter,, I've honestly had the best time writing this book,, and I hope u enjoy the final 2 chapters of THE NEW DAD IN TOWN

Dianne PoV
I had now been in labour for 4hours and am 8cm dilated, I'm hoping in the next few hours we'll have our baby in our arms. Alfie had arrived just as we were leaving, so him and Zoe were going to look after India and take her to the pier today before bringing Her here once the baby was born.
I was in a lot of pain but I had joe by my side stroking my hair and reassuring me I was doing a good job.
I can't believe it, I dianne Claire Buswell was about to become a mum for the second time. But physically birthing her would be a first time experience. I was scared I won't lie. I'm not the best with needles or injections and I wanted to get her out as soon as.
The pain was excruciating but I knew once she was out it would be worth it. Joe was there stroking my hair and reassuring me every step of the way. This was yet another reason why I knew he'd make the best dad to our baby girl.
A few hours had passed and I felt a sudden urge to push, this was it, the moment I'd waited so long for.

Joe POV
This was it I was going to experience the birth of my second child. This would be the first time I'd be present for the birth and I won't lie I was scared, but I knew dianne and I could do this. We tried our hardest to be the best parents we could for india, and I knew we'd do the same for this little one.
"Joe, I need to push"
This words got me back in to the land of the living. I pressed the button and the midwife came in.
"Alright my lovely I need you to push for me alright... that's it, deep breaths, good girl... and again"
The midwife kept repeating her words whilst I stroked diannes head pressing kisses against it every now and again.
After 15minutes of pushing I heard the sound I had been excited about for the last few months.
The cry.
My daughters cry.
She was here.
We were a family of four.
"Well done gorgeous"
I kissed dianne on the lips both our tears mixing into the kiss.
I go over and cut the chord before our baby is weighed before being put on to diannes chest.
"Congratulations she's beautiful"
"Thank you so much for getting her here safely"
"No problem my loves, I can already see she'll be very loved"
With that we each give her a smile before she leaves to attend to the next baby she would deliver.
I pull over a chair and sit next to dianne and my new baby
"We did this joe, she's ours, forever"
"I know, mad isn't it"
"Yep, she's beautiful though, so tiny, only 5pounds aren't you angel"
"I'm proud of you di, thank you for giving me the greatest gift"
She says nothing, only smiles and kisses me before both of us returning our eyes back to our precious princess.

Dianne PoV
5hours have passed and I still couldn't believe, she was here. India and Zoe were coming in around 5minutes and joe was asleep on the chair in the corner, he deserved to though as I'd had a sleep earlier on.
He wakes up though as we both hear our elder daughter running down the corridor singing away to a song in which I couldn't quite make out.
I put the younger child into the cot beside me so I could I would be able to greet the elder.
India immediately stops after running in the door, I drawn picture in one hand, a teddy in the other.
"Baby?"
"Baby sisters here, you want to say hello?"
She nods at me and heads round the other side of the bed and sits on joes knee. India puts her hand into the cot, whilst her younger sister grips on instantly to her finger, making india smile and giggle,
"She holding my finger"
"She is, see she already loves her big sissy"
"Look I drawded a picture, it's me mummy daddy and baby, and this teddy I got it for baby to cuddle, and and I have name for baby"
"Really what is it?" I asked expecting her to say something elaborate.
"She called ariella because it's ariel and Cinderella mixed up into one name, do ywo like it?"
I looked at joe with a genuine smile on my face. This name was perfect. It was unique but had a special meaning to it.
"I love it sweetheart, it's perfect"
"Welcome to the world Ariella-Jane sugg"