Opening up

Dianne PoV

"Dianne I need to tell you something"
Those words, the words I never wanted to hear.
"Your married oh my god I just kissed a married man, I've ruined a marriage shit I've ruined India's life dammit I'm a horrible person, I'm so so sorry I should go" before I could get up joe pulls me back down and into another kiss, this one lasting longer than the first till I pull away, "what are you smirking at I've literally ruined your life I'm a bad person i.." "di slow down I am not married nor have a girlfriend ok, you are not a horrible person you are amazing, kind and sweet not the best artist but That's ok!" We both let out a small laugh, "oh, then what is it?!"

Joe POV
I knew I would have to come clean to Dianne. I really like her but I want to be honest before I tell her.
"Firstly I want to say I really like you. I've never liked a girl so much in my life and it scares me. But before I get your reply I want to be completely honest with you." She nodded for me to continue
"I wasn't always a good person. I got involved with the wrong crowd and ended up doing stupid things. I would go out every night get drunk do stuff I wasn't meant to and bring a new girl home every time. That was until one night I heard crying coming from the other side of my door. When I opened it there was a baby in a pram along with a note. I opened the note and it read

Dear Joe,
I am very sorry to put this burden on you but my daughter harper sadly passed away in a car crash whilst pregnant with your child. They managed to save your little girl but could not save mine. Myself and my husband are not in a fit way to look after the baby, and we found out before Harper passed you were the father. Please look after her and raise her well. She has no name but all we ask is her mother's name to be included in some way.
All our love Jill and Trevor x

At this point I was almost in tears, and so was dianne. She was rubbing my arm comforting me. "From then on it's just been me and India. Once I took her back in to my house I called my mum and sister asking what to do. I was so scared I had this tiny baby to look after at only 20years old. I didn't leave my house for a good few months. The first time I left it was horrible, people would gossip about me and rumours were spreading rapidly. I didn't think much of it until India went to school. She got picked on by the teachers. They would threaten me as parents lied that I wasn't her real dad, I neglected her or was still going out partying as my reputation was never great before I had her. The final straw was when I saw other parents hitting my child and calling her names. That's when we moved. I never regret my decision, myself and India have never been happier and I think part of that's down to you so thank you."

Dianne PoV
I didn't know what to say, I still wasn't over the fact that joe liked me, but what made me even happier was the fact he opened up to me. He didn't have to explain everything but he did which made me like him even more. Everyone has a past and I'm so glad he opened up to me.

"Thank you for telling me Joe, I know you didn't have to buy I appreciate it. And about you liking me"
I bite my lip and move closer to him so I'm practically straddling him now.
"I liked you before but now I think I possibly like you even more" I whispered into his ear before kissing his neck moving my way up to his lips, he kissed me back and it was the best feeling. I really really like this man.