Prologue

In a world where all beings live together, there is no harmony. One would think that because humans know about the supernatural, they would be afraid, but in truth, the supernaturals were afraid of the humans because they were the true monsters. Humans were so ruthless in their desire to create soldiers that they eradicated most species and often had some supernaturals as their slaves. This caused many supernatural children to grow up without parents and many of them had to be placed in orphanages like those some human children were kept in.

Hybrids are quite common as many beings have mixed to save their races and create new ones. There was no record of any dragons being left as the humans had discovered ways to kill them before they could ascend. They were thought to be the ultimate kill and humans who killed them immediately gained wealth and high standing in society, but a las nature would not allow any species to completely dominate the other, so she changed the rules.

Vampires were the norm and they walked freely in the sunlight, now immune to all the forces of nature as if nature had given them a chance to survive.

Werewolves were no longer at war with vampires and some werewolves were happily mated to vampires and other supernaturals.

Phoenixes were thought to only be mythical creatures and many people were not sure if any existed, only two men were sure, and they would stop at nothing to recover this creature.

Griffins were also a rarity, and it was deemed to be extinct, but speculation depicts that one existed, but no one knew for sure.

Tyler is a young man who is about to discover a new world of supernaturals that he must keep a secret to survive the humans, but there is something special about Tyler that ties him to all the drama surrounding him. The question is what is it?