Character Introduction

Hi everyone, this is my third book and I've been writing it and editing it for about two years although it's not finished I hope to get positive feedback and lots of support on this one. I was really afraid to publish it because I thought no one would read it or give it votes but please do, after all, it means a lot to me. Please feel free to vote and comment so I know how my readers are feeling. We're all family here. Please help me to make this book a great success, thank you.

The pictures contained in this book are not mine, they are the property of those amazing people on Pinterest and Google who have touched the world with their amazing photos. Thank you so much.

 Thank you so much

Alice – Phoenix

Eyes are fiery red with electric blue lining

Immortal that stopped aging at 19 years old in human years

5 feet 9 inches

Her sacred fire allows her to perform spells as well as the rebirth of other supernaturals with the use of her blood.

Powers – Controls the heat its body gives off; a shriek that makes you lose your hearing and your eyes tear blood.

Engulfing her body in a fire as she transforms allowing her to burn flesh to ash with a touch.

Food – Virgin vampires, dragons, all other vampires, and griffins blood.

Weakness – Old iron burns their skin and some can block their powers

Tylers mate

Tyler – Vampire

 Valkyrie eyes (light shiny blue)

Vampire born, currently 19 years old

6 feet 4 inches

Tan skinned with a slightly toned body, black, curly hair

Power – currently an average vampire as he is yet to awaken

When he awakens, he will be the Vampire King with powers such as seeing into the future, speed, and agility along with the ability to take any vampire's power and make it his own. His awakening will happen once he feeds from Ancief.

Food – blood and normal food

Weakness – Everything except sunlight until he awakens. When he awakens only the golden dagger can harm him.

Alice's mate