-Chapter 14: Morning-

(Quick note, the cover has changed! The artist's username is OlivetheWolf001, go check her out!)

Dear Y/N book

Yesterday I may or may not have made the biggest mistake of my life. I got drunk. Not willy-nilly drunk but 'my god, I had two choices and I picked the wrong one' drunk. This may or may not have resorted to me coming home and Y/N taking care of my sorry-a$$. These events also may or may not have lead up to the fact that Y/N laid next to me for the entire night. Which is peculiar because nothing interesting happened. Nothing at all. At least, not that I recall.

___

"What do you mean he kissed you?" Angelica blurted out as Y/N threw the nearest object at her, which just so happened to be a metal cup, and hushed her. "Say it louder, maybe he'll hear you better," She hissed as he cheeks slowly flushed. "My brother is a lot of things. An a$$, a moron, but he's not the type to get horny after getting drunk," Angelica explained as she sat down on the kitchen counter. "Well, guess you're wrong," Y/N said and stared ahead of her.

It was very late. A few hours ago, Philip had wrapped his arm around Y/N's waist and seemingly he had dozed off. Y/N got comfortable as she would need to get some sleep. In the middle of the night, she heard Philip shuffle a bit. Curious, she looked up and was mere inches away from him. When she did, Philip leaned in and pressed his lips on hers. First, she thought it was on accident, but he pushed a bit and his grip around her grew tighter so she knew he knew what he was doing. 

"Maybe it was just a weird dream," Angelica said and hopped off the counter so she could get some water. "That's what I thought until I looked in the mirror and felt a bump on the inside of my lip," Y/N continued. "I thought it was a canker sore but it's a f*cking mouth wound Philip gave me when he bit my lip," Y/N sighed. "He bit you?" Angelica laughed as she reached for a glass. "How'd you think I told him to stop?" Y/N asked and cocked her eyebrow.

"STOP IT. STOP. MY F*CKING LIP. STOP!" Y/N pushed Philip off of her and fell out the bed. 

"He was drunk as hell. I'm pretty sure he was conscious and unconscious at the same time," Y/N explained as she saw Angelica grin. "How're you going to tell your courter that another man kissed you in his sleep?" She asked and poured the water in her glass. "I'm not. That's that." Y/N denied and folded her arms. "Suit yourself. Hopefully, Philip was drunk enough not to remember," That made Y/N even more concerned. She couldn't just walk up to him and ask. Because if he knew, it would become a situation and if didn't then she'd have another problem.

Y/N pushed herself up from the ground and saw Philip knocked out on the bed. She couldn't get mad at him. Maybe something personal happened and he didn't want to talk about it so he went out and got drunk. Doesn't he trust her enough to know that she'd love to help him out? She sat down beside the bed and leaned her head on the mattress. Just as she started to close her eyes, she heard a whisper. Something so soft and gentle that she couldn't even believe he said it. "I love you, Y/N."

She didn't tell Angelica. She didn't even sleep after that. How was she supposed to take that sentence? After a few hours of thinking, she chose to ignore it and go downstairs where Angelica found her. It was very early in the morning.

Angelica handed Y/N a glass of water. "Drink up and forget about it then." Just then Eliza walked into the kitchen. "Early birds," She laughed as she gave Angelica a kiss on the cheek and walked over to the cabinet. "Yep, early birds," Angelica grinned and looked at Y/N. 

"Alexander told me that there will be a gathering of some sort tonight. We are invited and Y/N can come along as well," Eliza said as she opened the wooden doors of the cabinet. "Great, that means Y/N can work on her social anxiety," Angelica nudged Y/N. "Are you trying to expose me, or something?" Y/N frowned as she tried to hold her smile back. "Either way, it'll be fun," Angelica shrugged as she ignored Y/N's question. "Yes, it will be," Eliza agreed.

Yes. A party. That was exactly what Y/N needed. Maybe get some time alone with Philip so she could talk it out or at least try to figure out why he was drunk. Either way, it did sound like a good time!