Back Story

As little kids Virgil Black and Roman Prince were close friends, but at the time when Virgil's parents were fighting and screaming at not only each other but Virgil as well. For ten years Virgil was sent to Tennessee to live with his horrid father, but things look up when he got the choice to go back and live with his mother. The only thing Virgil isn't excited for besides the new people and new school is the secret he has to keep ( If he lived in Tennessee for ten years that means I can type Y'all and other southern things when in Virgil's POV, hue hue hue).

      Roman prince was a fine young man, two loving parents, a sister, a dog, and the best family that a boy could ask for, even has a best friend that complements his personality, but when Virgil Black and Logan Crofters comes to (just gonna make a fake school name) Ashton High School things take a bit of a turn for the better.

      Two new students going to a new school and starting all over again, but having to hide there biggest secret to everyone, and two students who know everyone and know there way around may just become more than friends. They say opposites attract so these opposites might as well be friends.