Will They Keep A Secret?

They all stared at me in shock, except Logan since he knew.
"So you were a girl? How did you hide it so long?!?" Patton questioned. A look of confusion and curiosity on his face.
"I have a naturally deep voice, and I wear boys clothing so it wasn't very hard," I answered while sitting down the strange my body paint.
"How do you hide your chest?" Roman questioned. A look of pure curiosity on his face.
"Ace bandages, but I'm saving up for a binder," I answered shyly.
"Wait so you know what a bra looks like?!?" Remus asked excitedly.
"Yes, why?" I questioned while looking up from what I was doing.
"Because I've never seen one," Remus explained. He smiled a wicked smile, and looked very hopeful of seeing one, "can you show me one?" Remus added.
"Fine!" I agreed as I got up and walked to my dresser. I saw a black one and grabbed it, while checking that it didn't have any dust on it. (It hasn't been cleaned since they moved so it may have had dust on it from the move). It didn't have any dust on it so I closed the drawer and turned around. "Here. Don't break it, it's my only black one and if I'm forced to wear it because of my dad I would like to have one that's black," I explained as I threw the bra to Remus.
"This is what they look like, this is awesome! Thanks Virgil I've always wanted to see one," Remus exclaimed.
"No problem, pervert," I sighed. I sat back down on the floor and went back to work on arranging the body paint.
"Ha! He called you a pervert! Which is totally true," Roman exclaimed.
"Wait, Logan, how are you so cool with this fact?" Patton questioned.
"Because I've been friends with Vi for ever, and we've been on our journey of discovering ourselves for years, I was there when he told me he wasn't a she anymore," Logan explained. Patton and Roman looked at him in shock. Remus had his attention on the black bra in his hands.
"Are you guys homophobic?" I questioned shyly.
"No! I'm a happy pansexual!" Patton exclaimed. He wore a smile on his face.
"I'm gay," Remus announced. Still had most of his focus on the bra in his hands.
"I'm a bisexual!" Roman announced dramatically. "What are you two?" Roman asked.
"I'm just flat out gay," I stated while still arranging the body paint on the floor before getting up to get my paint brushes.
"Same," Logan stated with a sigh. He was sitting on his bed with his legs crossed, Roman and Remus were in the area between the beds, and Patton was sitting on my bed.
"Cool So were all apart of the LGBTQ+ community!" Patton cheered. There were smiles on everyone's faces when I came back and sat down.
"Are you guys single?" Roman asked out of the blue. Me and Logan looked shocked.
"Uhh I-I-I-I," I couldn't even answer before I hid my very red face in my hands.
"Virg, you should take your ace bandage off in the bathroom, you've had it on for to long,"'Logan whispered.
"Right," I whispered back. "I'll be right back," I stated and went to the bathroom to take the ace bandage off. I took my hoodie, my shirt and the ace bandage off. I took a breath of air, "sweet relief!" I practically screamed. I grabbed my shirt and put it back on before scooping up my hoodie and walked out. Roman was looking at the ground.
"Why did you scream 'sweet relief'?" Roman questioned without looking up. It looked like he was checking a text from someone.
"Uhh, Roman, you s-should l-look at h-him," Patton stuttered, while tapping Roman on the shoulder.
"Wh—HOLY CRAP! YOU LOOK...WOW!" Roman yelled as he looked up at me.
"T-t-Thanks, Roman," I sighed shyly.
"So are you two gonna answered Roman question from before Virgil went to the bathroom?" Patton asked.
"Roman, I as single," Logan stated calmly. Roman turned his attention to me and smirked.
"What about you ,hot topic?" Roman questioned. I guess he was really wanting to know.
"I'm single, what about y'all?" I questioned. Since they were gonna ask me I was gonna asked them.
"I'm in a relationship," Remus stated with a wide grin on his face.
"Me and Ro are single," Patton confirmed. I looked at Remus very confused.
"Who are you in a relationship with, Remus?" I questioned. Curiosity now filled me.
"Do you know a guy from school named Dean Sanders?" Remus questioned.
"Yeah, hes in my gym class and my history class," I responded. Was he dating that snake that keep trying to get me to talk?
"Well I'm dating him," Remus stayed with a grin, he really was proud that he was the only one in the room that was dating someone.
"So anyone have a crush on someone, besides Remus?" I questioned. If they were gonna know this much about me I was gonna know who they liked.
"Yeah, but I'm not telling anyone," Roman answered. He really didn't want to tell.
"Yes, but I don't know if he likes me back," Patton admitted. He had a small blush on his cheeks.
"Yes, but he may not like me back," Logan sighed, "what about you, Virgil, do you like anyone?".
"Yeah I do, but I think he likes someone else,"I sighed. I really hoped Roman didn't like anyone else, but I doubt it. Suddenly Romans phone went off, his mom was calling. Roman put it on speaker.
"Hello?" Roman asked.
"Hey Ro, I talked to Mrs Black and she said that you boys can stay the night at her house tonight, just don't be rude and don't invade Virgil's privacy, even though I believe you and Remus will behave, you both should not do anything stupid and if I hear that you or Remus have invaded Virgil's privacy I will end you both! You got that?" Romans mom explained.
"I got it," Roman and Remus yelped in fear. They would die if they didn't follow there mothers rules.
"Good, have a good night boys, see you tomorrow," their mother sighed and hung up.
"Why do you think she said not to invalid Virgil's privacy?" Patton questioned, he looked very confused.
"Because my mom told her about me, I'm a very reserved person that likes to be left alone," I answered, "so who wants to be painted on first?" I questioned. Roman immanently raises his hand. He laid in front of me after taking off his shirt so I could paint on his back. Soon I got to work.