Please Read.

HEY YALL! I'm alive, thankfully. It's talent my a while to get out of a writers block but I'm trying. I'm writing a new chapter as we speak, but I need to freaking SAY SOMETHING! I got my report card from school on the day I wrote this authors note so it is a Friday. Aaaaaannnnnddddd i got.......................

                  HONOR ROLL! 

YAY! I thought I was gonna fail math and English. Soooooooo with that I want to say to y'all that I'm still working on this story and my other one but with school, tests, homework, chores, a social-ish life, Halloween, the many writers blocks that I have, and my sleep schedule for the past week updates might be slower than usual but I'm trying to get chapters out to y'all. I'm doing stuff in science class and I love what we're doing, we just did a escape room and my team won so that's good. I would like to say that I am trying so just be patient with me while I try not to freaking over work myself with all the shiz I have to do, but I am the only one in my family that got honor roll so I have made myself proud, with the proudness I shall hopefully get a chapter to y'all, HAVE A GREAT DAY GIUS GALS AND NON-BINARY PALS PEACE OUT!

      I also forgot to say that this book has cussing in it so if you don't like cussing then go away from my story if you want I don't care, but if you have a issue with it then for your innocence please don't read any of these next chapters here on out. Have a great day y'all and don't die🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤