A Surprise For Vi

I walked in and saw a room with party decorations in the colors black and purple, a table with food on it, a banner with the words, Happy Birthday Virgil!' printed on it, and best of all, my friends from Tennessee, Logan, Patton, Remus, Dean, mom, and Roman all there with some other people. I stared in awe at it all.

"Happy birthday, Virgil!" Mom squealed in excitement. I then saw two of my best friends from Tennessee, Jack and Maya.

"Yo, Virg!" Jack yelled while Maya just laughed at his behavior.

"Yo dude!" I yelled back, Logan started laughing at that.

"Get in here or Ima tackle you in a hug!" Jack yelled again. I ran over to them and hugged them both tight. Everyone except Logan and Maya were starring at us. I pulled away from the hug and smiled at them.

"Hey guys, I'm so happy to see y'all like y'all wouldn't believe," I sighed, my accent coming out strongly while saying that. Maya and Logan were laughing hard, there faces were red two.

"You haven't been here for five minutes and your already making me laugh like a hyena on laughing gas," Maya stated threw laughs. I playfully rolled my eyes before looking at Roman and the others who were still starring at us.

"What? Never seen a southerner talk to there friends they've known since they moved to Tennessee before?" I questioned. They still looked confused. I sighed before starting to talk again. "Just to let you know, people from the south talk to each other a lot and we ain't ashamed of it ether," I added. They still looked confused.

"But Virgil, kiddo, you don't like talking to people, and we don't have any idea what you guys are talking about," Patton sighed, the confusion never left them.

"I'm done trying to explain, just let me give y'all a hug," I sighed before going up to them and hugging them all except Roman. After hugging them a went to Roman, he had a mad look on his face. "Awe what's wrong, mad because I didn't hug you?" I questioned with a smirk on my face.

"Yes, this was my idea and I didn't even get a hug," Roman answered. The angry look still in his face.

"Welllllll, it's your lucky day because I've saved the best for last," I sighed before engulfing Roman in a hug, "see the best for last," I added. Roman just chuckled.

      "Yeah, I see," Roman chuckled. I rolled my eyes before I release Roman from the hug.

(Time skip boi)

After the party I was helping them clean up the mess, the cleaning was soon finished and I gave Roman a kiss before saying bye and going home. Once at home I went upstairs and got changed into: a black tank top and back fuzzy pants. I grabbed my phone and watched a few YouTube videos before going to sleep.

(The next morning)

I woke up to my alarm going off. I turned it off and got up to get ready for work. I wore the same uniform that I wore the day before, remembering to put on my ace bandage. I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket before going out to my car to start heading to work. Once at work I saw the girl from yesterday.

"Oh yay, the new boy is back!" The girl exclaimed loudly once she saw me. I hissed.

"What was that? Was it a cat?" Jim questioned as he walked into the room.

"No, it was Virgil. Why'd you hiss, Virgil," the girl questioned with a sly expression.

"I-I-I d-do that when I-I hear l-l-loud noises," I answered shyly. I looked towards the floor.