Logan!

After half an hour of panicking and thinking of what to do, Emile finally speaks up.

"Virgil, why don't you or Patton call him? It could help us figure out what's going on," Emile stated. I nodded eagerly and quickly called Logan. No answer.

"Gosh darnit! No answer!" I screamed, a sob trying to escape my throat.

"Patton you try," Roman sighed. Patton dialed Logan's number. It ringed for a few minutes before it went to voicemail.

"No answer," Patton sighed. I let out a scream.

"Virgil, are you okay?" Roman questioned as he ran over to me.

"D-Do I look l-l-like I'm o-okay," I sobbed, "Logan's my best friend a-and I-I don't even know if h-h-hes even a-alive,". I sank down to the floor.

      "It's going to be okay, Logan's going to be okay," Roman reassured me as he sat down next to me.

       (That night)

      I was silent for the rest of the day, the only people I talked to were Patton and Roman. The time was midnight. Logan was still not answering us when we called and Roman, Emile, and Thomas went to find him. Me and Patton were in our pjs lying on his bed watching some YouTube while to worried to even think about sleeping.

      "Virgil, do you think there going to be okay?" Patton questioned. I sighed and nodded. Patton was slipping in and out of sleep while I was doing the same. Patton soon fell asleep, about an hour later I followed.

      I had been asleep for about five minutes before I heard the door from downstairs slam shut. Me an Patton jolted up and ran downstairs, Patton being way faster than me down the stairs. We were met with Remy in his pjs that consisted of: black and white fuzzy pants, slippers, and a tank top with coffee cups on it. Also there were Emile, Roman, Thomas, and Logan. Patton saw Logan first and ran to hug him. It took me a tiny bit to register that he was there and that I wasn't just seeing things before I tiredly walked over to him.

      "Yo, nerd, what the hell happened to you?" I questioned tiredly. Logan chuckled. Patton gave a scolding look towards me.

      "My phone died, and then he saw me and tried to threaten me to get you to get back together with the person that did the most harm to your self esteem," Logan explained, "it took forever for me to get him to stop talking to me so I could grab my phone charger,".

"Thank goodness you're okay, Logie," Patton sighed while still hugging Logan.

      "Sorry to interrupt y'all, but can I go back to sleep now?" I questioned tiredly. They all laughed a bit before answering.

      "Yeah, you can go back to sleep," Emile sighed before talking with Thomas and Remy, mostly joking about Remy's pjs.

      "Roman, come here," I sighed making grabby hands at him.

      "Alright, babe," Roman sighed before going over to me and, to my surprise, picking me up, "wanna go to Patton's room?" Roman questioned. I nodded sleepily and Roman carried me up to Patton's room and we laid down on Patton's bed. I quickly kissed him on the cheek before closing my eyes. "I love you," Roman whispered into my ear.

      "I love you too you dork" I whispered. I kissed Roman and he kissed back. After a minute or two we broke apart to get air.

      "Why do your lips taste like chocolate?" Roman questioned teasingly.

      "I may have brought chocolate with me and ate a bit of it," I answered sheepishly, "why do your lips taste like vanilla?" I questioned back.