5.5

ily guys :,)

————————————

"Nope! That's the wrong answer!".

Jisung shouts on his tippy toes trying to catch glimpses of the homework sheet,

"How would you know? You can't read".

Minho snorts at the younger. Jisung exchanges a small frown,

"Hey! Yes I can! I can read".

Minho smirks shoving a sheet of paper in his face with his finger under a particular word.

"Oh yeah? Then what does this say?".

Jisung steadily focuses on the foreign print that he had yet to recognize. Even still he used his knowledge from most of the words he'd ever heard and made an educated guess on what he thought it said.

"That's easy. It says Donkey".

"Psh! Wrong!".

Minho teases while laughing uncontrollably at his expense. Jisung frowns again bringing himself back on his feet.

"I can read".

He mumbles to himself, and almost instantly he felt ruffles to his hair. He gazes up to capture Changbin's grin of reassurance.

"Hey guys do you think daddy is going to let us watch tv tonight before bedtime?".

Felix proposed to the doubt filled others.

"Of course not. We curse and daddy doesn't like that".

Changbin mentions,

"Everyone curses".

Seungmin corrects resulting in his brothers nodding at the point. Jisung could feel his eyes enlarge at his thoughts; he grips the table edge hoisting himself up so the others could get a good view of his face.

"Do you think daddy curses?".

"Daddy is not allowed to curse its part of the rules".

Changbin assures the five who all of a sudden became interested in the point their brother was trying to make.

"What rules?".

Hyunjin asks with his curiosity piqued.

"You guys don't know?".

"Know what?".

Minho added anticipating his response.

"If daddy curses then he won't get his wings".

"His wings?"

Felix remarked with his jaw almost touching the floor, not that it wasn't too far from the ground anyways.

"Yes daddy is an angel. Why do you guys think he is so perfect?".

Jisung's eyes sparkles in amazement,

"Wow that's so cool. That means I can be an angel too right Hyung?".

Changbin purses his lips while shaking his head.

"No jisungie. Daddy is one of the best angels there is. But we have to help him get his wings".

"How do we do that?".

Minho inquires.

"Wait how do you know all of this?".

Hyunjin queries, Changbin gifts him a slight shrug.