12.5

------------------------------------------------------

¨Daddy! Seungie keeps beating me in tik tak toe and it isn't fair hmph!¨.

Felix whines prior to crossing his arms.

¨Felix baby it's okay the game is meant for someone to win it¨.

¨So why can't  I win it?¨.

Felix continues, and Chan persisted with the conversation even as the food made its way to the table.

"Felix instead of whining you should ask your Hyung to teach you how to play better".

The father suggested while whispering a silent thank you to the waitress who was in awe. Nevertheless the children dug right in face first into their beloved burgers. Chan ordered one for himself of course but it was nothing like watching his kids sloppily eat as if they had no home training.

Chan couldn't keep his eyes off Jisung in particular, who let his teeth sink into the buttered bun enough for all of its contents to spill on himself. The funniest part though was that the younger had no regard in the world for his clothing.

"Geesh! Are they good guys?".

Chan was greeted by six nodding heads, smiling and chewing viscously all at once.

"Mhm!".

The father then turned to his youngest who just sat in his booster seat sucking his fingers while drinking in his environment. He had gotten a bottle prepared for him but he refused to eat it.

"Are you not hungry jeongie?".

Chan questioned the infant while letting Jeongin's puny fingers wrap around his thumb. Being able to touch his father's hands was like lightening strikes for the baby. In an instant he released a large smile and gladly sticks his father's thumb in his mouth. He chewed on it gratefully relieving the pressure in his gums.

"Daddy watch out! Jeongie is eating you!".

Changbin shouted with genuine concern. Chan chuckles lowly. His children was always the loudest no matter what environment they were in.

"He's not eating me Changbin. His gums are very sensitive right now so he needs something to make them feel better".

"Did you to that to us when we were babies daddy?".

Hyunjin asks while licking the ketchup from his fingers. Chan winced in disgust, handing his son a napkin.

"Everything I do for your baby brother is what I did when you all were babies. You just don't remember".

"Who was the best baby?".

Seungmin chimes in hoping that he'd get to earn his bragging rights once and for all.

"You all were the best babies".

Chan answers truthfully. And to some degree, they were.

"No daddy like which one of us were gooder?!".

Jisung corrects through his munching.

"Gooder isn't a word".

Seungmin clarified rolling his eyes. Chan laughs again. Sometimes he wished he had someone to share these moments with, other than the bystanders who looked for moments at a time but would eventually part ways.

The father snakes his arm around the silent oldest who wanted no part in the conversation ever since his dad joined. He ate his food and thought about other things.