𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

Brooklyn's pov

"You know her?" Corbyn asked. He nodded in response.

"I'm that 'dumb bitch' he was talking about earlier. Really creative by the way." I answered, rolling my eyes at him and sat down on the couch. "My actual name is Brook, short for Brooklyn, if you're ever gonna need it." I grabbed my Airpods and phone and started my playlist. I ignored them the rest of the time we had left.

I watched the time coming on one for eight a.m. and got up. I walked over to the 'boss' here and he smiled.

"Just on time Brook, like always." He answered and I smiled. "Okay everyone! We're gonna go live in one minute!" He shouted and the boys got behind the scenes with us. My mother sat down on her chair and smiled. Everyone was now on his or her place and the man behind the video camera, Austin, started to count down.

"5....4....3....2...." He yelled, turned the video camera on and the show started.

-

"And we have some guests here. Everyone, give a huge welcome for.....Why Don't We!" She spoke up loud and Why Don't We came in view as the crew clapped. Except for me.

They're probably all five like Zach.

The interview continued and when we were almost at the break, someone put his hands in front of my eyes. I let out a soft laugh and smiled.

"Really Ace?" The hands disappeared and I turned around to see that cute smile of his, together with his dark black hair and green sparkle eyes. He pulled me in a big tight hug.

"Sorry, I just had to Brook." I rolled my eyes playfully at him and we seperated. I looked behind me and saw Zach looking at us. Not for long though.

"Aaanndd we're out!" Austin shouted. "We got five minutes people! Use them properly!" We all nodded.

"Brook? Can you grab a coffee for me, please? I want to talk some more to the boys."

"Sure." I replied back and Ace smiled at me.

"Still getting her coffee, huh? Why don't you just work here already?" He chuckled and we walked over to the coffee machine.

"Because I don't want to become a interviewer." I sighed and made my mother's coffee.

"You want to become a photographer. Is it working out well?"

"Yeah I guess. I still post photos on my profile and I have over 10k followers."

"Within?"

"A month?" I said, more as a question.

"Brook that's amazing." He smiled and spun me around. I started laughing, but we stopped when the Why Don't We boys were standing in front of us.

"Can I help you?" I asked them and Ace put me down again.

"Your mother was wondering what is taking you so long." Jonah answered.

"So she sent us." Jack continued.

"But now we see you were too busy with your little boyfriend." Zach finished and rolled his eyes as he grabbed my mom's coffee. "I'm gonna head over and hand it to her without spilling." He looked at me as he said the last sentence. I stuck my tongue out to him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Jealous much." I mumbled and saw him soon talking to my mother.

"Sorry, we don't know what's up with him." Corbyn appologized, making my focus go back to him and the boys again.