𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 17

Still Zach's POV

"So Brook huh?" I looked up, Daniel and Jack standing in front of me.

Here it goes.

"Yes?" I let out.

"For how long?" Jack asked and sat down on the couch next to me. I thought for a little.

"I guess since the nightmares started." I answered and their eyes widened.

"Two months?!" They exclaimed. I hushed them.

Brook is still in the house.

"What is with two months?" Jonah popped up from out of the kitchen.

"That's how long Zach has liked Brook!" Jack shouted. I shoved him.

Seriously?

"Scream a little louder. I think Ace from across town didn't hear you yet!" I let out, rubbing my temples.

"Wait are we talking about Brook and Zach?" Jonah asked. The three of us nodded. He quickly ran to the staircase.

"Corbyn! Come here!" Jonah shouted.

"Why? I'm on the phone with Christina!" He Shouted back.

"It's about my other all time ship!" Jonah shouted before running back to us. Only a minute later and Corbyn ran down the stairs, jumping on the free spot next to me on the couch.

"What about Zalyn?" Corbyn asked curiously.

"Zach has liked Brook for at least two months!" Daniel exclaimed and I hushed him, again.

"Guys! Brook is upstairs, remember?" I reminded them.

"Don't worry, she's on the phone with Ace, talking about his and Demi's date." Corbyn reassured me.

"But you've liked her for two months already?" Jonah asked to be sure.

"Well actually, two months, two weeks and two days." I corrected them and took a sip of my drink.

This is gonna be a longgg talk.

"Why so many two's?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. It wasn't on purpose." I stated.

"What wasn't on purpose?" I looked behind me, connecting eyes with Brooklyn.

"Oh, nothing. How was the talk with Ace?" Corbyn asked her. I looked at him and mouthed 'thank you'. He mouthed 'you're welcome' back.

"He said it went great, but that he had a feeling that someone was following them." Brook laughed.

"Did you tell him it was us?" Jonah asked. She shook her head.

"No," She let out a laugh again. "I don't want a preach like last time." She shrugged and walked to the kitchen as the boys and I chuckled.

"I don't even wanna know what she did last time." Jack spoke and Brook came back soon with my bin with ice cream and two spoons.

"I hope you don't mind sharing." She handed me one of the spoons and sat on the ground in front of me, between my legs. I chuckled, but shook my head. The and I boys started talking, but about another subject of course while Brook was busy on her phone, scrolling through Instagram.

"The only thing I'm asking for is someone to join drinking coffee with me once in a while!" Jonah complained, leaning back in the couch.

"Hey! I join you." Corbyn spoke up offended. "Sometimes. Mostly on tour." He scratched the back of his neck after correcting himself.