𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5

Brooklyn's pov

"Hey cutie. You look good." I smiled as Ace pulled me in a hug. "You ready?" He asked and we pulled away. I nodded and grabbed my phone and bag.

"Mom! Me and Ace are going! See you in an hour!" I yelled inside to my mother and I didn't hear any response, as usual. I walked back to Ace and he smiled. I closed the door behind us and we walked outside to his car and got in. He started the car and the closer we got to my school, the more nervous I got. I was shaking by now and Ace noticed it. He pulled up somewhere along the road, close to my school.

"Hey it's okay." He said as he tried to calm me down. I slowly nodded and he grabbed my hand. "Shall we go, or do you want to wait for a little?"

"Let's just go. I'll be okay." I said and smiled at him. He nodded and he drove us to the parking lot. He parked it and fast stepped out, running to my side to open my door. I laughed as he bended a bit and then held his hand out for me to grab. I, of course, grabbed it and he helped me step out. I grabbed my bag from the ground and he locked the car. I took a deep breath and we walked inside my school.

We sat down on a couch and talked a bit when I got a text from my mom.

-

Imessage.

Mom💋

Mom💋
I'm there in 5 min with the
boys😘

Brook🥰
Pls don't call them 'the boys'

Mom💋
Why honey?

Brook🥰
It just doesn't sound right....
it's creepy
Brook🥰
And you're a bit more than
twice their age...

Mom💋
Okay I get it

Brook🥰
Great. See you in a bit❤

End chat

-

I turned to Ace as I put my phone back down.

"They can be here any minute." I told him and he chuckled. "What?" I asked confused and he pointed behind me. I turned around and saw my mother with the Why Don't We boys. I groaned and let my head fall down in my hands.

"Hey chill, it are just the boys." Ace reassured me.

"Yeah well one hates me." I spoke up and sat straight up.

"But the rest doesn't. And you hate him too. Just avoid him." He shrugged and pulled me up. He pushed me a little forward and my mom walked up to me.

"Hi sweetie, I can see you're already nervous." I sighed and nodded. She pulled me in a hug and I smiled. I pulled away and looked at the boys being all happy. "I hope you don't mind spending some time with them earlier." She said and I knew I had to be nice about it.

"No, I don't mind at all." I said and put a fake smile up. The boys smiled back and I heard my teacher yell my class of this year together. "Well that's my cue." I said and sighed.

"Brook." I turned around and Ace pulled me in a tight hug. "Everything will be alright, okay? Don't worry about it. After this you can fully focus on your photography." He whispered in my ear and I nodded. We pulled away and I felt the eyes of the boys burning in my back.