𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10

Brooklyn's POV

"Just a little bit.....yes!" I slightly yelled and smiled a little as I looked down to my camera with the just made picture.

I was getting sick of being inside and decided to take some pictures. I got some pretty good ones, but they're never really good enough for me. I made some of the city and beach but also some of flowers.

I'm trying to forget about Zach for just a second, but what he told me hurts. I knew he strongly disliked me, but hated? I thought we were all just joking aroujd when we said that to each other. That that was part of our little 'war'....

but guess what?

He hates me.

He really hates me and I never expected him to tell me it right in the face.

I looked through my pictures and then find the right one to post. It was the one with the daisy in the water with a sunset in the background.

-

Instagram.

Myview_ofworld
🌎 LA, California

❤68,892 💬4,218Myview_ofworld: Just the view of this is making me much more calm

❤68,892 💬4,218
Myview_ofworld: Just the view of this is making me much more calm. #Madeinthemoment

Comments are disabled.

-

I sighed and sat down on the grass besides the lake. I laid my phone next to me and closed my eyes, listening to the water and the birds around me. A tear slowly rolled down my cheek and my breath became a bit heavier. This is really good for me. Just being here, alone.

I can stay here for a while.

Zach's pov

We didn't know where Brook could be. Daniel was driving the car around and we went to multiple places, but she was nowhere to be found.

I was in the passenger's seat next to Daniel. He was letting out a sigh or groan once in a while.

"Daniel chill. We will find her." Jonah spoke up, breaking the silence.

"I know, but I want it to be now." We all sighed and looked through the windows for any sign of her. But my focus was interupted by Daniel's phone going off.

"Zach can you take it, please?" Dani asked and I nodded, but as soon as I saw who was calling him, I handed Jack the phone. He looked at me confused just, like the others. Jack looked down and then nodded at me as he saw it too while accepting the call.