𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 19

Zach's pov.
-

I looked over at Brook and blushed.

"Thanks, Brook." I smiled. She looked at me and returned the smile.

"You're welcome. And thank you for standing up for me. I saw you doing it to some other profiles too." She spoke as she got up. "I'm gonna get something to drink. Can I get you anything?"

"No thanks, I'm good." She nodded before heading over to the kitchen. I turned back around and saw the boys staring intensely at me. "Can I help you?" I asked confused, but I let out a chuckle anyways.

"What's all the flirting about on Instagram?" Jack asked with a smirk.

"What flirting?" I sat up.

"You reacting to almost every hate comment under her post that was reacting about her appearance and stuff."

"I did not."

"When 'uglyass' was reacting on her post with throw up emoji's, you commented, 'how can you not see her beauty?', followed with two questionmarks." Corbyn read up from his phone. I sighed.

It's hard to deny it when they have proof.

"Not to mention that you and 'gonna gag' had a little discussion about Brook." Corbyn continued.

"So? Have anything to say on this?" Jonah asked me with a grin.

"Okay, so maybe I'm being a little overprotective." I admitted. The four of them raised an eyebrow.

"A little? You're on boyfriend mode!" Daniel exclaimed and laughed.

"But serioulsy dude, really?" Corbyn tried to hold his laugh back.

"Oh let that kid be. He's in love." Jack said and ruffled his hand through my hair, making it a mess. I slapped his hand away and quickly tried to fix it, but it was no use.

"Don't worry, Brook won't suddenly dislike you because of your messy hair." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone. I looked next to me and noticed Brook's phone laying unlocked.

"What are you- ohhhh, I see." Jack spoke when he noticed her phone too. I grinned when a plan came to my mind. I grabbed her phone as I put mine away.

It's time for her to change my nickname into something else.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna change my nickname." I simply stated and searched my name in her contacts.

"Into what?" Daniel asked me curiously.

-

*Do you want to change 'Zachary🎶' into 'Zachyybear🧸❤'?*

Yes|No

-

"Into this." I smiled as I pressed on 'yes'. I showed the phone to the others, causing them to chuckle.

"You're unbelievable." Corbyn stated and shook his head.

"And you don't think she's gonna notice it when she searchs your name up, or when we're gonna text in the group chat?" I shrugged at Jonah's question. "She'll probably be mad."

"I actually wanna see her face." I spoke and laughed. "And it can't be that bad."

"Guys, do you know where my phone is?" I turned towards the kitchen, looking directly at Brooklyn.