Chat #1

Traitor Theory Chat
Kirishima❤️:Oh my God Mineta! Don't just say that online! ☹️ someone could really freak out!
Mineta☪️: sorry! Idk what came over me it was like I needed to say it
Ashido💕:y'all are idiots. Instead of bickering, do you have any clues on who it could be???
Mineta☪️: well... remember the usj incident last year?
Ashido💕:yea...
kirishima❤️: duh
Mineta☪️: no one knew where where Toru-San was... it was like she "disappeared". She claimed to be with Todoroki-San didn't she? Todoroki said he never saw her and she had little to no injuries.
Kirishima❤️:well fuxx
Ashido💕:fr...
Kirishima❤️:but think about the other options... denki?
Ashido💕: as much as I hate to admit it... he is also a potential suspect/traitor.
Mineta☪️: yeah. Even we're potential traitors. And we all know traitor = villain
Kirishima❤️: your not wrong. Who ever it is, they are definitely working for the LOV.
Ashido💕: 😡 it makes me mad just thinking about it!!!!
Mineta☪️: it's kinda hard to think anyone from class 2-A would do it to us.
Kirishima❤️: fr fr we've just become so close so it's heartbreaking if it was a class 2-A member... but for all we know it could be someone from class B.
Ashido💕: sure it could but who would be willing to help the LOV.
Kirishima❤️: honestly I think that bakugou is out because he was captured by the LOV to recruit him.
Ashido💕: tru
Mineta☪️: you also might be biased because he is your best friend...
Ashido💕: this is also tru
Kirishima❤️: Ik it sounds bad but I think so. I know I would biased but why would they take away they're Inside ears???
Mineta☪️: tru... I think that's the motive we needed to get rid of bakugou off the list
Ashido💕: I agree
Kirishima: great. Now we only need to get rid of 10,000 more people.
Mineta☪️: we need to look into quirks and see who would be able to access information and such. We might need to get one person from every class to help us with this.
Kirishima❤️: yeah but what if the traitor is one of the ones we choose?
Mineta☪️; what if the traitor is already among us?