☁️Filler Ep☁️

*Not part of the actual story line*
#Kacchako, TodoMomo, Kamijirou, Kirimina, ShinDeku#
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

💫💥💫💥💫💥💫💥💫💥💫💥💫💥💫

"Ochako! Where the fuck are you?" Yelled her annoyed boyfriend. They were playing a fun game of hide and seek and basically she was the queen of it... and Katsuki hated being beat... even if it was in a game of hide and go seek.
She giggled softly as her boyfriend rampaged around the dorms. She knew the rest of Class A was watching in amusement, after all the boyfriend was not one to play these games. He had found everyone else but Ochako was the queen of this game, and she was not about to lose... even to Katsuki!

"You've been looking forever!" Ejiro jabbed, "are you sure your the king at This?"
"I found you didn't I?" Snarled Katsuki in response, "I'll find her, even if it kills me."
"For some reason, I feel like that has some hidden meaning behind it," thought Denki curiously.
Katsuki shrugged in response, "Not important."

Ochako decided to make herself comfortable, sitting on a pillow she had found. Where Katsuki had never thought to look, in his own room, she was sitting in his closet. Looking and each hoodie, slowly picking out each one that she wanted.
"Ochako."
Her head snapped up and there was Katsuki, looking down at her.
"Katsuki."
"Have you been here the entire time?"
"...Yes?"
He grabbed her and pulled her up to him, swiftly bringing her into a hug.
She sighed contently, "What's this for, Katsuki?"
"Baby,"
"Yes, babe?"
"Will you ever leave me?" He asked slowly, staring into her eyes. Her eyes met his and she shook her head, as if to say never.
"Say it."
"Never, I will never ever leave you."

🔥🪐❄️🔥🪐❄️🔥🪐❄️🔥🪐❄️🔥🪐❄️

"Momo." Whispered Shotou, his arms around her waist.
She flipped around and stared into his heterocromia eyes, "Yes, love?"
"Did you sleep well, my love?"
She smirked ever so slightly, " Yes, but no thanks to you~"
He chuckled and leaned over to kiss her forehead. She smiled softly, looking up at him.
"Can we stay like this forever?" Mumbled Momo.
Shotou sighed softly, "As it is Saturday, I'm sure we can stay like this for a while..."
She smiled and cuddled into his side more, he grabbed her waist tighter and the two went back to sleep. Intertwined with each other so fully, you couldn't tell the difference.

⚡️🎧⚡️🎧⚡️🎧⚡️🎧⚡️🎧⚡️🎧⚡️🎧⚡️

Smiling, Kyoka walked down the path to her boyfriend's dorm room. The two had planned a date and she was elastic. Lately, Denki had been busy, always studying, always out late, always busy.
She wanted to know why.
"Denki."
The door opened immediately, "Kyoka! Welcome to my humble dorm room."
She smiled, her worries put to ease, "Thanks, dork."
He grinned brightly, and she swooned, and then dragged her in.
"So, I was thinking movie night here? I have snacks and blankets and stuffed animals and I made a fort!" Denki said excitedly, his bright yellow eyes brightening even more. She smiled, "Of course, dork."

The movie, which was about a heroine who used the power of music to defeat the villain who used lighting... and then ended up falling in love, was amazing. She had cried, laughed, and fallen in love with the characters. She had been cuddled up to Denki the entire time, up against his side. His arm was around hers and she was stuffed against his side. She was happily laying next to the love of her life. The two had never said I love you before... but she truly was In love with this adorkable idiot.
She turned to Denki, who has just turned off the TV, she wanted to say it. She wanted to tell him.
"I love you."
Denki's head snapped to look at her, "W-what did you say?"
"I love you, Kaminari Denki. I am in love with you. You make me happier than any other human ever could. You make my heart smile and make me quiver in happiness. I couldn't imagine anyone else I would want to spend my life with."
Denki stared at her for a half a second before saying, "I love you, too!"
Kyoka felt her body relax and she brought his face to hers, "Thank God,"

👽👊🏻👽👊🏻👽👊🏻👽👊🏻👽👊🏻👽👊🏻👽👊🏻👽

Mina was walking with Ejiro like usual. They were on a date to the Park near the dorms. They were slowly moving to Ejiro's house, Mina had no idea.
"Where are we going, Ejiro?"
"Somewhere," he replied with a grin. She glared at him, "Oh shut up! Just tell me."
"You told me to shut up though."
She glared at her boyfriend before grabbing his hand, "I hate you,"
"Love you too, Mina."

"Mom! Mom! I'm home!"
Two ladies rushed out to the living room. Mina froze. Ejiro's house? His parents??? They were both ladies?
"Moms, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Ashido Mina."
"AWWW! She's adorable!" Exclaimed the first, Kirishima Akarui, "Why didn't you tell us you were bringing your girlfriend over? We would have cleaned the house!"
The other, Kirishima Nikkō, glared silently at the girl. As she thought her son would be gay... like the two of them. But as she looked at the girl more, she realized how much her son like her.
Then she smiled brightly, and Mina realized where Ejiro got it.
"Nice to meet you, Kirishima-San, Kirishima-San."
"Please call me, Akarui!"
"Call me Nikkō."
"Ack! Gomennasai, Akarui-San, Nikkō-San!"
They smiled at the girls awkward behavior, it was endearing.

💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜🥦💜
"Midoriya." Said Hitoshi warily, "are you there?"
"I told you a million times to call me Izuku, Hitoshi-kun."
"Gomen, Izuku-kun."
"We're gonna be late to the double date with Present Mic-San and Aizawa-sensei."
"Ack! They'll kill us! Come on, Izuku!"
"I'm coming, Hitoshi-kun."

"Aizawa-sensei, Present Mic-San! We're not too late are we?" Asked Izuku nervously. Hitoshi shook his head in annoyance, "We're fine. Right Dads?"
They smiled at Hitoshi, "Of course. Now come on, we have a reservation."

"Thank you so much for taking us out with you." Smiled Izuku. Aizawa smiles slightly, "it was no problem, problem child."
Hitoshi glared at his father, "whatever. I'm gonna walk Izuku home and then I'll see you at home."
"Okay, kid. See you at home."

"Thank you for walking me home," mumbled the shy green haired bottom. Hitoshi nodded, he brought Izuku's hand to his lips.
Izuku blushes madly before opening the door to his house, "Thank you again," and kissed his lips before shutting the door.

I hope you enjoyed this break! It's a little fluff before everything gets hectic again. 😚😈