🔥Update🔥

Kyoka Jirou was in critical condition. After taking multiple hits from some sort of weapon, was stuck in a coma like state. She felt her consciousness slip in and out. Her will to live fluctuating and she wondered how much longer she had.
What if I gave up? She thought what if I let go? What if I just...
Kyoka! I know you can do it. You have to wake up... if not for you, for me...
Denki... that's right... she had to make it for Denki. Her best friend had left her, all she had was her classmates and boyfriend. She had to live for them. For who she had left.

"She's in critical condition." Sighed the doctor, "or she was. She's now in a resting state. We don't know how much longer she will be 'under' but she should be fine... as long as she doesn't give up."
Denki sniffed a bit, trying to keep his emotions to himself.
"Babe... you have to wake up... I don't think any one could handle you dying... especially since..."

"Sir, we have to do major surgery! I must ask you to leave." Said the doctor. Denki's face froze up, but he slowly walked out of the room.
"Why, why did this have to happen to my Kyoka...?" mumbled Denki.
"hey."
Denku whipped his head around, only to see Todoroki.
"hi..."
"how you holding up...?"
"i wish i could say better," grumbled Denki, "How's Midoriya?"
"Getting better. He just got out if surgery. he'll be okay."
"i'm glad."
"yeah... present mics funeral is tomorrow... you should come."
"i... i know."
"then why don't you?"
"because, kyoka..."
"she'll make it. mic didn't."
"yeah, i know. i'll be there."

kyoka opened her eyes.
white.
where was she?
hospital? she had the gown and pretty much everything else. had she lived?
"hello jirou kyoka." said the voice of a mystic power. she slowly turned, only to see Kami(god).
"oh."
"yes. you did not make it. i am sorry."
"does... does denki know...?"
"not yet, he is currently at the funeral of the pro hero Present Mic."
she slapped her hands to her mouth, "Present Mic?"
he nodded, "heaven awaits you. will you choose to wait here for your friends or will you wait in a sort of ghost form?"
her eyes snapped at him, "what?"
"that is what present mic has chosen to do. watch them via being a ghost."
"i want to do that."
Denki, I'm so sorry.

--------------------------------------------
thank you for reading! i'm sorry for not updating in a while. sorry for all the tears, i promise i'll give you an angst break. 🥺😭
😈🤫
much love to all my constant readers. and all of my new readers! ❤️