☁️Valentines Day Special☁️

Kacchako, KamiJirou, KiriMina, ShinDeku, todomomo, Tokotsu, EraserMicJoke

Kacchako
"Hey!"
"Oh, hey Bakubro!" Kirishima said with a smile, "What can I do for you?"
"I... I was wondering if you could help me... Ochako and I are going on a date and I have no idea what to get her."
"Ooooooo! So you want my help?"
"Yeah, that's why I ask, shitty hair!"
"Okay, okay, Bakubro!"
"Anyway, what is Uraraka-san like outside of school?" asked Kirishima tentatively, "Like what does she like to do? What does she like?" 
"Mochi. She likes mochi. She also likes the stars."
"Oh! I know what you could do!" 

"Ochako." 
"Kats! Hey, happy Valentine's day!" she exclaimed happily, "I haven't seen you all day, it feels like..." 
"Yeah, you ready for our date? I have a whole thing planned." 
Ochako jumped into his arms and he spun her around slightly. The two stared into the other's eyes. The two never really said words. They were, however, very into actions. He pulled her face to his and their lips met. She let her lips rest on his for a second before it started to get heated. He pushed her against the wall quickly, she grinned against his skin. He started to breathe heavily, "Baby, we gotta go. Can we continue this when we get home?" 
She laughed, "Yeah, okay, babe." 

"Is this... a mochi shop?" 
"Yeah, don't you like it...?" asked Katsuki, worry filling his tone. 
She glanced at him with bright eyes, "Of course, Kats!" 
"Come on," he grinned, grabbing her hand, "Let's get some Mochi." 
She grinned at her boyfriend with the biggest smile in the world, "Thank you, Kats."
With a kiss to the cheek, the couple happily walked into the Mochi store. The two walked in and were kindly greeted at the door, "Bakugou-san, Uraraka-san?"
Katsuki nodded with a smile, "Yeah, the table I reserved a few days ago." 
"Yes, sir. Follow me this way." 

The two sat down at the table, hidden from the rest of the restaurant. He stared into his girlfriend's eyes lovingly. Ochako constantly wondered if she really did deserve the near-perfect boy. She felt like she, the poor, fragile, girl was not worthy of her middle-class, strong boyfriend. 
"Babe..." trailed off Katsuki, "Are you okay?" 
She stared at him, "Kats... do I really deserve you?" 
Katsuki stood up suddenly, "Baby, you mean the world to me. We've been dating for a year and a half now... but it feels like its been forever. You are my world. You are everything I want and more. So that's why..." 
And suddenly, Katsuki was on one knee, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
Ochako's hands went to her face, "W-what?"
"Ochako, Round Face, Angle face... will you please spend the rest of your life with me? Will you... will you marry me?"

Kamijirou 

"Kyoka!" Denki said quietly, "Where the hell are you?" 
"What's wrong, Denki?" asked Mina with confusion, "Who are you looking for?"
"Kyoka, I have no idea where she is."
"Oh! That reminds me, here you go!" 
Denki looked down at the piece of paper skeptically before opening it. It was a picture of a... couch? With a note... it read; baby, look for me where we always end up. 

Denki looked up again to question Mina, but the alien girl had already runoff. He sighed slightly, why a picture of a couch though? 
The common room! 
Denki started quickly walking to the common room, he wanted to see his girlfriend... desperately. 

When he got there, he only saw Ejiro. 
"Ejiro." 
"Oh, hey Denki! I have something for you, good job!"
Denki walked over to him quickly and grabbed the piece of paper eagerly. He looked down and saw Ejiro runoff through the corner of his eye. The paper this time held a picture of the training area and said simply; Where do we train? 

Denki sighed, "Welp, off to the training fields I go." 

When he got there, like before, he didn't see his girlfriend, but Ochako. 
"Hi, Denki-kun. What can I do for you?"
"Do you have another clue?" 
"Ah, yes. Here you go." 
Ochako carefully handed him the clue and with one final grin, ran off, "Good luck, Denki-kun!" 
He opened it to see a picture of a dorm... saying, look where you would not expect to find them.