🔥 NEWS 🔥

VILLAINS ATTACK UA ONCE AGAIN!
The league of villains attack the students of UA once again. The heroes-to-be fight as hard as possible... but with two ex-students... how can they possibly beat them!

////////////////////////////////////

Deku was breathing heavily, "Kacchan! There's Uraraka-san."
Katsuki's head whipped around and saw everything floating. He started running over there and saw her.
"Ochako!"
Her head slowly looked up, "Ah. If it isn't Katsuki,"
His heart squeezed. She still knew his name. They weren't hypnotized or something.
"Ochako what are you doing."
Her bland brown eyes looked at him, "We're making a statement."
He growled, "You dumbass."
"Don't talk about yourself that way, Katsuki."
"Ochako please."
"I... I can't Katsu. I'm a villain and this is my debut."
"Ochako you can still come back."
"And do what?! The public will want Yaomomo and I thrown in jail. This is the only safe way left. I'm sorry Katsu."
He shook his head and looked at the girl with hurt in his eyes, "No your not, love. No your not."

"Momo?" Mumbled Shotou, looking at her, she snapped her head around after stabbing someone.
"Shotou..."
He watched her, her old soft onyx eyes were staring at him as if being caught in the act of something.
"Baby, why?" Chocked out Shotou, tears on the edge of his eyes. She stared at him emotionlessly.
"I'm sorry." She said simply, "I can't come back. And neither can Ochako-Chan. We've chosen our paths. We weren't cut out to be heroes. All you did was look down on us."
Shotou tried to open his mouth in protest but she pressed her lips to his, crying silently.
"Please don't talk, baby. I can't resist you. I need to... I need to get stronger."
"Momo, you are strong," Shotou begged, "You don't need to do this."
"I need this."
"No, no you don't. Your choosing this. Your choosing yourself over me."
"I need to be strong so I can protect you, baby."
"Are you breaking up with me?"
"No... just think of it as a break."
"You know full of well a break basically means a break up."
"Shotou. I love you. I will always love you. You are my other half and I adore you. But I need this. So if breaking up with you is the only way to make you let me go, then so be it."
Shotou's heart broke into a million pecies once again.
"Momo, please. You don't want to do this. The villains-"
"The villains opened my eyes. I am the villains, Shotou. Don't forget I am your enemy from now on."
"No-"
"I'm sorry, baby," mumbled Momo as she knocked him out.

"Kyoka! Kyoka! Where the fuck are you?!" Denki exclaimed panicky, "Please! Answer!"
Denki had lost sight of his beloved girlfriend a few hours ago, he had no idea where she was. He had been looking for her, as the battle had finally settled down.
"D-Denki?" Stuttered a weak voice. Denki looked down and to his horror, lay Kyoka. Bloody and beaten. Every inch of her body covered in bruises and she looked half dead.
"Kyoka," sobbed Denki, "What the hell happened?"
"Momo's... Momo's gone. They're not our friends anymore. They're gone."
"No, please. Please tell me she didn't."
"I'm so sorry, Denki. They're not who we thought the were."
Denki brought her hand to his lips, "Sunshine... you will get out of this. You will not fucking die."
"Baby, I don't know..."
Denki scowled and picked her up stubbornly, "No your not. I'm getting you to Recovery Girl."
"Baby, if I die, just know I love you and you are amazing and you can move on-"
"NO! Shut up. Baby, don't talk like that."
"Just know," and then she passed out.

"Ejiro!"
"Mina!"
"Thank Kami," Mina cried, "You're okay?"
"Yeah. I am. You?"
She nodded quickly, "Is everyone else okay?"
"No... Kyoka is in critical damage... Present Mic is... is dead."
"What?!"
"Yeah, Shinsou is MIA and Todoroki is fainted. We don't know when he's gonna wake up. Bakugou disappeared. Not MIA. Aizawa is emotionally drained. Denki is on a mental breakdown. After what happened with his parents and then this..."
Mina's eyes were watering, "Sero?"
"He's okay. Broke a leg and arm but still alive."
"Oh God, why... why would they do this?"
"I don't know, Mina, I don't know."

"Hiz..."cried Aizawa, his face on the chest of his husband, "Please wake up. Please, I swear to Kami..."
Hi ashy lay there with his cold yellow eyes, staring into the abyss. He was gone.
"You can't do this... to me... to Hitoshi... to Eri. You can't!"
"I'm sorry, Aizawa... he's gone," said Recovery Girl, "I can't do anything for him. He's been dead for far too many hours. I need to focus on saving Kyoka."
"Thank you, Recovery Girl... I'm sorry I just need a few moments with him."

The battle ends... but so does the life of Present Mic
The battle ended and so did present mic's reign of loud noises. His husband, Aizawa Shota refuses to do an interview with us at the moment. The students are devastated and are currently mourning the loss of their English Teacher.