Villain Post

TodoToga posted//

TodoToga says

TodoToga says...
Welcome to the team ladies~ ❤️ we'll have so much fun together~ 🥴
———————————————————
120 likes
45 comments
———————————————————
ShigikariTomura: I'm happy you managed to convince them. Thank you @togathevillain
<replies>
togathevillan: it took longer than I would have hoped. But thankfully I have a means of convincing people~
TwiceTheFun: that's so cool- WEIRDO

groundzero: wha... @uravity
Fire_and_ice_hero: I- @creati
AllMightHomePage: what caused you to go down this road? Why? You could have become wonderful heroes!
EraserHead: *sigh* why... you two were so full of potential...

CremationQuirkyDabi: exactly why they left ^ 🤭
<replies>
groundzero: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN YOU STUPID VILLAIN!?
Fire_and_ice_hero: ...
AlienQueenPage: ... why?
RedRiot: we were horrible. We always looked over them... and never at them.

Togathevillain: the most guilty of this was @deku he never saw Uraraka... his best friend but he never realized what she could be rather than what she was.
<replies>
Icantstop: kinda embarrassing actually, you let go of some of the strongest females I know. Ha! Their potential will reach greater heights through the villains now! That's what happened with me, and what will happen with them.

darkuravity: it's our choice. Stay out of it.
<replies>
groundzero: Ochako... they... they gave you your phone back. Why don't you tell us where you are. We can come save you.
DarkUravity: I'm sorry Katsuki. We're over remember? I can't... I can't stay there and see you. The memories come flushing back and it's like everything comes crashing down. Like a giant worldwind. I can't. I can't. I'm sorry.

Destroi: I agree with Ochako.
<replies>
Fire_and_ice_heroes: Momo I-
Destroi: don't even start. We were over the moment I found you and her.
Fire_and_ice_hero; That was fake!
Destoi: seemed pretty real to me, asshole.

AlienQueen: can I ask one question... why?
<replies>
DarkUravity; it wasn't working out. I couldn't be a hero anymore. I was being held back. This way I can help my parents easier. I can get them the money they need.
Destroi: I need to prove to my parents that I'm not a perfect little girl. That I'm more... I'm more than a little princess.