Chat #2

Theories chat 💭

Mineta started typing...
Mineta: I think I know someone who can be crossed off.
Ashido👽: ?
Ejiro☄️: oh?
Mineta👾: Ilda
-Ashido👽 changed her name to Mina😈-
Mina😈: why???
Mineta👾: remember, he went to get the damn teachers. Why would he be the traitor if he went to get them? Wouldn't he be like my engine is broken or make an excuse. Or take really long?
Ejiro☄️ is typing...
Ejiro☄️: makes sense. That does all fit together. Why would he?
Mina😈: tru... Also, we should add the people whom we know aren't it.
Ejiro☄️ and Mineta👾 liked Mina😈's text.
Mina😈: k I will rn
Mina😈 added Bakugou💥 and Ilda🥇 to the chat.
Bakugou💥: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??? SHITTY HAIR, PINKY, PERVERT??
Ilda: what is the meaning of this?
Ejiro: y'all have been crossed off for people we think could be potentially the traitor at ua.
Bakugou💥: w-what
Ilda: ???
Mina: there is a traitor. We've decided to cross you to off. Can we trust you? Are you working for the LOV?
Bakugou: NO! I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR THOSE BASTARDS!
Ilda: That would be against my hero way!
Mineta: ok. So far you and us are the only ones we've crossed off.
Bakugou: so why did u invite us to this chat?
Ilda liked Bakugous text.
Ejiro: because, we need more eyes and ears and theories so we can figure it out. The main suspects as of now are Toru, and Denki.
Bakugou: honestly I'm thinking Toru. But why did you take us off
Mina: simple. Bakugou was captured by the LOV why would they capture their inside ears and eyes? As for Ilda, he went to go get the teachers, so if he was the traitor, he would have taken longer.
Ilda🥇: I am thankful you believe in me, but why is Midoriya, Uraraka or Todoroki or the rest of Class A in?
Bakugou: yea?
Mineta; cause we have no way to prove or disprove their innocence as of now.
Ejiro; as well all know, Todoroki has a bad past with his father... who is a hero. Midoriya was bullied for a long time, which may have caused him to break and become a villain. As for Uraraka, her parents don't have a lot of money, she could easily be bribed. Everyone has their motives, if they are the traitor, but it's still up in the air. If we cross someone off, make sure to pass it by everyone so we can make sure they are truly innocent or not.
Mina😈, ilda🥇, Bakugou💥, and Mineta👾 liked this text.
Ejiro☄️: welp, we need to go. Class starts soon. Keep your eyes sharp, ears open, and be prepared to give any information.