Regular Story Part #1

Bakugou's heart stopped.
Katsuki!
Take me on Katsuki!
I can take it you Baka!
Why are you so stubborn?
:)
I love you, Katsuki.
Wait for my Kaachan!
I'll call you that if I want to!
Pink cheeks was... was gone? Taken? Bakugou jumped out of bed and rushed to Aizawa's room and saw Todoroki already there.
"You heard. I thought you didn't care."
"Whatever icyhot. Of course I fucking care I'm just bad at emotions."
"Of course you are. Let's save our girls."
"Obviously."

Todoroki-San! Wait for me!
Where are you going?
Hey! Good job on the exam!
You want me to come with you to visit your mom? Of course!
Nice to meet you Todoroki-San.
She's so nice!
Call me Momo.
I love you, Shotou.

Why... why had they taken her? His sunshine? The only thing keeping him going... the only thing that helped him keep the memories of his father... of his mother... of his eldest brother. Of loosing what could have been a happy family. All gone because of the cruel words and actions of one man, who thought he could be a hero.

Katsuki! You idiot! I was so worried!
He couldn't believe it. Right after too... bad she left with them because of what he said? Would she really turn her back on her friends because of his harsh words? No. He's an idiot if he thinks she would do that. The world doesn't revolve around him... he learned that. He finally learned that. But. His sunshine. His moon. His whole fucking world was gone. The whole reason he didn't become a fucking villain. The whole reason he didn't fall into the doubts of the people. Not being with her was one thing, but never seeing her again? He couldn't... he couldn't do it.

Shotou! Come on! We're going to catch up with Natsuo!

His breathing had finally calmed down, slightly, and he had managed to knock on Aizawa's door.
"Yes? Ah. Who else did I expect. Todoroki, Bakugou. I understand how you feel but-"
"No you don't."
"Huh?"
"The love of our lives just got captured but villains. People who hurt other people. People who captured me. I know them. They'll try and make them join them and then if they don't... they'll be touturwd until they do. That, or they're being used as bait. Dabi already has beef with the Todoroki family, so he may be wanting to get back at you, IcyHot. As for me, Pink cheeks is the most important person to me... they may be wanting to get back at me for this summer."
Aizawa sighed, "yes, I don't understand and Bakugou... you are completely right. I'll ask Nezu-sama if y'all can help with the investigation. You do have your Provisional Licenses right?"
"Yes, we got them this summer."
"Good. I'll come and get you from Hero Class tomorrow if you can help."
"Thank you, Aizawa-sensei."
"Don't tell the rest of your class. We both know if Midoriya finds out you are helping he will want to help as well."
"Yes sir."

Katsuki... who's that?

Bakugou yawned, "Icyhot!"
"Yo."
"Didn't he say he'd be getting us during this period?"
"Yep."
"Then where- nevermind there he is."
"Seriously?! You've done this like five times, are you for real this time."
"Yep."
Todoroki let out a sigh of relief.
"Todoroki and Bakugou. Go with Aizawa, good luck."
They nod in response to All Might's  words.
"Hey! Where are y'all going? Did you get in trouble again?" Asked Deku with suspicion.
"Yeah. Another fight. Why, you wish you were in it?"
Deku simply glared and huffed, "all right. You really shouldn't be fighting just because they're gone. How will the feel of when they get back?"
Bakugou shrugged, "I'll worry about when Mochi Cheeks is back."
The entire class swooned.

Shotou you idiot! Why? Why did you do that?

Todoroki walked next to the angry Pomeranian silently. He knew that he still was desperately in love with her, despite what they say. Seeing him so torn up was disheartening. Before Uraraka, Bakugou seemed like the kind of guy to never be upset about anything...
now it seems he is more affected by her than even being captured by the villains himself.

Katsuki... I love you.
I love you too, cheeks.

"Yes. You can help us, but only if you try to get back together with her when we save them. Bakugou."
Bakugou nodded his head eagerly, "anything to save cheeks."

Falling
Slowly
Wondering
If
It's
Even
Worth
It

Meanwhile

"Ah! Ochako-Chan! It's been too long!"
"It's as if it's been too short a time."
Togas smile dropped for a second, "Well interrogate you soon enough. We don't really want you per say. We want your lovely boyfriends."
"Katsuki-"
"I know about the dredded break up. Y'all are practically still together so don't give me your bull crap. We're using you to get them here. My lovely boyfriend wants to see his little brother again and we all want to see Bakugou so desperately and see if he has changed his mind even a bit. Well have the newbie watch you. Ayoma come in."
Ayoma walked in, his purple eyes staring at the two ladies who were tied to the bars of the prison cell.
"Ayoma?!"
"Hello, ladies. Welcome to the league of villains hideout. Please make yourself at home."
They glared at him.
"You traitor!"
"You made kacchako break up to try and weaken UA didn't you?!" Yelled Momo in anger and an underline of hurt.
"I'm sorry. My parents made a deal with All For One when I was young. So now I must repay. Plus, there's never been much fun in being good."

Cheeks, you idiot. It's always been you... it will always be you.
Uraraka mentally hit herself, why was she thinking of his words? They weren't together anymore! Uraraka was the one to cut it off in the first place! Why... why did she feel so much regret then?

Momo, I love you. Never her, only you.

Ugh! Why did they have to get in a fight just before this, though Momo. She though of his words and groaned internally. How could she ever hope to be a hero if she was captured so early in her career. Then again, she found herself staring at Ayoma. His usual blonde hair was a darker blonde, his bright blue eyes turned violet. Everything seemed so much darker. She had never been scared of anyone in her class... before now.